Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Josh_Luber_Authenticating.jpg
Luber :rofl:

IDK somehow the pink laces contrasting the brown sets it off. When I see pink laces in brown Jordan 1 automatically think Travis Scott’s Now. When I lace my pair for the first time it will be the pink pair #pinklaces

Shouts out to thetraper stopping through and dropping info on us about future releases, we need quarterly updates like a stockholder meeting lol

Last edited:
:smh: ...if JB just slaps ANOTHER slightly tweaked upper on the same shapeless, phoney cupsole they've been using for the 10 years then count me out

Been got too many times - at this point, OG arched cupsole or nothing(meaning my 2015-18 1's will do:lol:)

They better get right.

Keep in mind they might only reimburse based on amount paid and not the actual value of the shoe on resell. That’s why I was **** outta luck when I got robbed
Depends, mine were covered by my renter's insurance policy. I had my unit storage robbed and lost about $3900 in retail. USAA paid out based on the current market value. Just had to send in receipts and StockX screenshots of sales in my size. They hit me back for the full $6300 in current value.

Depends, mine were covered by my renter's insurance policy. I had my unit storage robbed and lost about $3900 in retail. USAA paid out based on the current market value. Just had to send in receipts and StockX screenshots of sales in my size. They hit me back for the full $6300 in current value.
Solid man, thanks for the reply. Unfortunately was at my in-laws house and they have state farm. Maybe I'll take a closer look at their policy and keep checking to se if it can be current value.

Imma be honest.... I did NOT want to do it but I’m gonna sell my deadstock Rust Pink 1’s on Goat and I’m gonna purchase the TS’s and the Storm Blue Unions with the proceeds. The rust pinks are selling in the 4K range and I got them for retail in Miami on release day so I think it’s beyond crazy for me not to sell for such a crazy profit. Thought about it ALL day and I made my decision.

Imma be honest.... I did NOT want to do it but I’m gonna sell my deadstock Rust Pink 1’s on Goat and I’m gonna purchase the TS’s and the Storm Blue Unions with the proceeds. The rust pinks are selling in the 4K range and I got them for retail in Miami on release day so I think it’s beyond crazy for me not to sell for such a crazy profit. Thought about it ALL day and I made my decision.

It ain't crazy. Get what you like playa :nthat:
Since they're still deadstock today, you most likely aren't gonna wear them anyway.

Back
Top Bottom