Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

B2BD6A30-AA70-4D0E-BBA4-662A1F203305.png
3A24113C-A9AC-4F89-AC6A-9FB0C29F5C5C.png

Are y’all saying no way to distinguish fake from real other then obvious tells like $160 tag and red line on lace bags?

Do the real travis scotts have that Jordan 1 smell. Fakes surely dont have that authentic fresh out the box smell do they? Only asking because i just bit the bullet and bought a pair for 865 on stock x... Im not really nervous though if its good enough to trick me it should be good enough to trick anyone... I just couldn't wait any longer before these fakes basically become 1:1 id rather take my chance now. Im hoping I get a great pair.

Do the real travis scotts have that Jordan 1 smell. Fakes surely dont have that authentic fresh out the box smell do they? Only asking because i just bit the bullet and bought a pair for 865 on stock x... Im not really nervous though if its good enough to trick me it should be good enough to trick anyone... I just couldn't wait any longer before these fakes basically become 1:1 id rather take my chance now. Im hoping I get a great pair.

Legit checkers have told me they do, my pair smelled exactly like any j1 i've gotten but still got the no go.

Yep they sure do. Honestly, if you purchased a lot of Jordan 1’s it’s easy to distinguish what’s a fake, and what is simply factory flaws when you get them in hand. Just look over the small details and you should be fine

Wow thats kinda scary... They have the smell down pat now too. Regardless if stock x sends me a pair I'm not comfortable owning I’ll just file a chargeback through my cc. QC is absolute rubbish on these it seems... Ive never had any problems so far with stock x or even ebay for that matter as long as I purchase the shoes near the launch date. Nike really needs to stop pre releasing kicks because it s giving these counterfeiters an edge.

Last edited:
20190522_122823.jpg

opening lid...
20190522_122925.jpg

no ghost Nike stamp on lid...
20190522_122935.jpg

clear lace bags, no red....
20190522_123025.jpg

damn, the suede is so buttery soft...
20190522_123402.jpg

on my pair, "cactus jack" is definitely 3m as u can see with flash. others said it's not 3m, but like whiteout. I disagree...
20190522_123155.jpg
20190522_123438.jpg

sicko mode face very defined...
20190522_123449.jpg

stars not protruding too far out...
20190522_123504.jpg

font under tongue tag flap...
20190522_123542.jpg

Finally some really good pics from both you guys I have a few questions are the bags milky white or are they clear that's carrying the extra laces

Also do the real Pairs have any white stitching or just all black stitching inside the red pocket

My last questions

Do both your pairs have tape under the insoles and does that mean it's a legitimate pair[/QUOTE]
those are all my pics...
:nerd:

but to answer your questions, my pair has...

1. clear lace bags
2. slight white stitching inside pocket, which corresponds to the outline of the reverse swoosh
3. tape under insole

Finally some really good pics from both you guys I have a few questions are the bags milky white or are they clear that's carrying the extra laces

Also do the real Pairs have any white stitching or just all black stitching inside the red pocket

My last questions

Do both your pairs have tape under the insoles and does that mean it's a legitimate pair
those are all my pics...
:nerd:

but to answer your questions, my pair has...

1. clear lace bags
2. slight white stitching inside pocket, which corresponds to the outline of the reverse swoosh
3. tape under insole

All Jordan 1s have tape under the midsole... that I've purchased at least from retailers and legitimate sellers.

Problem is, from the early SNKRS drop and Travis Scott website, that’s more than enough time for China to make a 1:1

Back
Top Bottom