Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

:rolleyes

2047CE80-1EEB-4464-B03B-EF06F32DC49D.jpeg

I feel like all these shops are publicizing this issue because stock x is killing alot of there business. No one is an expert nowadays on legit checks unless its super obvious we’re seeing that with these shoes. I think in the beginning when stock x was just starting they could legitimately check each and every pair but now it looks like they're trying to eventually go for an ipo and theres no way you can legit check 100,000 shoes a day. Ive seen posts where people said working at stock x had an amazon vibe and they were prioritizing going through 25-50 shoes an hour rather than actually legit checking a pair. I think thats gonna be there downfall at least with ebay you can see a picture of the product you are actually getting and if its not eBay and PayPal no questions asked will refund you. The problem is right now stock x’s prices can’t be beat and as a seller once the shoe passes authentication your money is yours. No worries about chargebacks and claims. I just wish Stock X would own up to the fact that no one is perfect and if a fake does slip through they stand by their motto. I wonder how many people actually get their money back for shoes they sell that aren't legit.

Crazy how "tainted" these are lol...was it like this for the other hyped 1's...unions, off white etc...?
I don’t think it was, for unions at least. Considering qc was pretty consistent from the pairs I've seen. & the fakes of those are pretty obvious. I wasn’t double checking my pair of BT unions like I have my TS lol all because of this thread

usually when stockx does % off sellers fees it brings market prices down for a little while. buyers are already bidding the prices back up :smh:
They have 10% off any purchase promo now going. StockX smart they offer reduced sellers fees yesterday sellers start undercutting. Offer discount for buyers today causing the prices to rise faster lol.

Last edited:
They have 10% off any purchase promo now going. StockX smart they offer reduced sellers fees yesterday sellers start undercutting. Offer discount for buyers today causing the prices to raise faster lol.
I saw Sneaker Assist post about it but it didn’t work when I tried it and nor did it work for anyone who responded to their tweet.

I feel like all these shops are publicizing this issue because stock x is killing alot of there business. No one is an expert nowadays on legit checks unless its super obvious we’re seeing that with these shoes. I think in the beginning when stock x was just starting they could legitimately check each and every pair but now it looks like they're trying to eventually go for an ipo and theres no way you can legit check 100,000 shoes a day. Ive seen posts where people said working at stock x had an amazon vibe and they were prioritizing going through 25-50 shoes an hour rather than actually legit checking a pair. I think thats gonna be there downfall at least with ebay you can see a picture of the product you are actually getting and if its not eBay and PayPal no questions asked will refund you. The problem is right now stock x’s prices can’t be beat and as a seller once the shoe passes authentication your money is yours. No worries about chargebacks and claims. I just wish Stock X would own up to the fact that no one is perfect and if a fake does slip through they stand by their motto. I wonder how many people actually get their money back for shoes they sell that aren't legit.

They will never own up to that, that will destroy their business because it puts doubt all over business and their practices. If they let a fake slip through they taking that to the grave.

Josh Luber did own up to that in his appearance on Full Size Run. He said that due to the volume that they do fakes will slip by on occasion, but that they did some sort of analysis and it was less than 1% of the stuff they authenticated (I want to say it was 0.3% but don’t quote me on that). That’s why it says very clearly on the tag and the receipt that all claims are null and void once the tag is removed.

As for consignment shops, StockX is definitely hurting their business and some of them are showing it like Suplex Philly. Posting that StockX sells fakes: it’s not like StockX has a full inventory room that they pull shoes from whenever they sell. These are seller-to-buyer transactions that are authenticated by StockX, same as any consignment shop. The difference is that it’s so easy to sell and undercut each other that the prices on StockX will almost always be lower.

Need some help. So, I just received my TS1's from GOAT (SZ 8.5) and just compared them to my pair from SNKRS (SZ 10.5)

Here's some of the biggest differences I have noticed between the two:

The GOAT pair (SZ 8.5):
-Does not have the Red Nike Stamp on the lid
-Inside of the bottom box has 2 white walls and 2 red walls with 1 YCM sticker.
-Production date: 01/14/18 - 01/04/19

The SNKRS pair (SZ 10.5):
-Includes the Red Nike Stamp under the lid
-Inside of the bottom box has 4 red walls with 2 YCM stickers
-Production date: 12/05/18 - 01/05/19

STAMP 8.5.jpg
STAMP 10.5.jpg
INSIDE BOX 8.5.jpg
INSIDE BOX 10.5.jpg
8.5 TAGS.jpg
10.5 TAGS.jpg

Can somebody shed some light on the difference? Is this a size things? With all this fake TS1 talk, I'm a little worried about my GOAT pair...

Why did you respond as if I was referring to you? You’ve been a fairly positive influence on this thread.

I know you weren't. I just wanted to put that out there. :lol:

I'm truly happy for the people that got these...well, for the true lovers of shoes, anyway. Not the greedy bastards. My feeling is...if I'm supposed to have them it will happen. If not, I'm not supposed to have them.

Need some help. So, I just received my TS1's from GOAT (SZ 8.5) and just compared them to my pair from SNKRS (SZ 10.5)

Here's some of the biggest differences I have noticed between the two:

The GOAT pair (SZ 8.5):
-Does not have the Red Nike Stamp on the lid
-Inside of the bottom box has 2 white walls and 2 red walls with 1 YCM sticker.
-Production date: 01/14/18 - 01/04/19

The SNKRS pair (SZ 10.5):
-Includes the Red Nike Stamp under the lid
-Inside of the bottom box has 4 red walls with 2 YCM stickers
-Production date: 12/05/18 - 01/05/19

STAMP 8.5.jpg
STAMP 10.5.jpg
INSIDE BOX 8.5.jpg
INSIDE BOX 10.5.jpg
8.5 TAGS.jpg
10.5 TAGS.jpg

Can somebody shed some light on the difference? Is this a size things? With all this fake TS1 talk, I'm a little worried about my GOAT pair...

Both boxtags match? Pic?

Back
Top Bottom