Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Puerto Ricans use it here in chicago on the west side. Not as often as new yorkers but its said out here too. I mean its slang thats been used for a long time in certain hispanic cultures who speak a different language than me, so it doesnt bother me cause in reality, who am I to correct someone elses language that I don't speak?

I've seen things become confrontational after a hard pronounced "duke." I tend to use it as a playful troll though.

ignore these cats. the same dudes getting at you for saying papi be saying bamma this bamma that and calling each other "mo" like that ish flys all over the place and they dont sound like weirdos to every1 else. different places have diff ways of talking. in prison, a "mo" is either a gay person, or in most instances short for "chomo" which is a child molestor.

just like this trend of dudes calling each other king. i dont agree and dont call any1 king except myself, but apparently its a term of endearment/respect ive been told, so i respect it and let people rock.

sounds sissy... but continue callin dudes "papi"... u can have that... bamma...

It’s def. a NY thing though so y’all can’t hate on dudes from NY saying it.... we think most of the stupid sh** y’all do in other states are dumb but we don’t say nothing.

yea maybe but most dont use sissy terms like "papi"... that ish is foolishness... :smh:

imma let bammas rock though... :lol:

David Ortiz is “Big Papi”
And Travis Scott is “Lil Papi”

For those of you that are new or don’t pay attention, people use “papi” in jest on NT. Yes, it sounds funny. That’s the point. It’s a joke, relax.

If the word bothers you a lot, check your insecurities. It’s slang. Not a big deal.

Last edited:
David Ortiz is “Big Papi”
And Travis Scott is “Lil Papi”

For those of you that are new or don’t pay attention, people use “papi” in jest on NT. Yes, it sounds funny. That’s the point. It’s a joke, relax.

If the word bothers you a lot, check your insecurities. Its slang. Not a big deal.
Don't forget Lit Papi from FousyCon
:lol:

Back
Top Bottom