Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Saw them in person at Stadium Goods.. they looked like they had some decent quality.

Got my headstart from one of the codes earlier today. At least I’m in the hunt with the 10 min now.

Good luck to all.

91BD6090-C9CA-4CAA-8632-18C614590666.jpeg

Ok, just boxed up some spare Jordan 11s to ship off to GOAT. I'm all set...to place that bid on StockX after this L on Saturday.

Reactions: Ube
Damn you guys already throwing in the towel...
And it’s only Tuesday
Gotta think positive!
But yeah many of us probably taking L’s :lol:
After playing Travis Scott's new single Watch here in Houston, the DJ on 97.9 comes on all excited talkin' about "Those Jordan 4 Cactus Jacks come out Saturday!! Rumor has it we supposed to get more than anybody here in HTown!!" It's a wrap :lol:

not sure if I should just pay wcs 600 now for a sz 8.5 or try my luck with snkrs.

Damn you guys already throwing in the towel...
And it’s only Tuesday
Gotta think positive!
But yeah many of us probably taking L’s :lol:

I’m thinking I have a chance on snkrs since it’s fcfs for now. If they change it to a draw then I will take the L now.

salacious crumb salacious crumb No worries! Haha, that's what I was thinking too. I was going on solelinks and other sites to see where I could raffle. Happened to stumble upon SNS and saw their release date. Now it's time to count down the days till 2:50 on Friday for Footaction :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom