Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I believe Nike will restock these. These release gave ppl very little chance to obtain these. The servers just couldn’t get it done

Wow, finally was able to attempt an order on SNKRS mobile site after 10 minutes of app bull ****. And then got the alert from my credit card 30 minutes later that I hit. This semi-makes up for missing out on the Off Whites when my patient decided to code during the surprise drop.

i hit on these after pending for an hour .. nike is doing something to actively get rid of the bots, which is why this release was so odd ...in a few days they'll probably have an "exclusive access" release from cancelled orders ...
I like the way you think.

Did they come with extra white laces? After 10 minutes of errors mine said purchase, bank account has charge hope I get them

Anyone get a RECENT W on a size 13? Still holding out a fraction of hope but no pending charges.

Got the “GOT EM” image but says sold out on the app and doesn’t show up under purchases.. Issa L?

A very odd release. After not even being able to place an order it showed up as a women's 14 when I got through. I just said F it and sent it in. I get a confirmation for men's 14 in email. I hope I get the right size in the mail.

Back
Top Bottom