Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Can’t believe I ended up with two wins. One at footaction and one with SNKRS.

Attachments

• 42D709EA-4D70-4B71-A719-E56A3FBDDF88.jpeg
    42D709EA-4D70-4B71-A719-E56A3FBDDF88.jpeg
    124.6 KB · Views: 18
  • E000452D-F9E3-4794-B033-2A74B550AC9E.jpeg
    E000452D-F9E3-4794-B033-2A74B550AC9E.jpeg
    100.1 KB · Views: 12
Would people buying this shoe be more fans of the CW or the artist more?

Only thing keeping me from wanting a pair is the Houston Oilers reference lol.

What?! I was pending from like 5 minutes after until they finally sold out. In that time people were getting my size that just logged in. Problem was the app nor desktop would let me do anything cause I was pending so I was screwed. I'm not sure how that equals success? I have no make up W. and it's not that I just didn't get them,I get like 0 Hyped releases especially on the SNKRS app. If I miss i miss but I do not like to feel like I was screwed cause of a Nike technical issue. That being said congrats to all that copped.

It's okay buddy. Trust me I know the pain. I felt the same way when I was in line to cop the UNC off white 1s I was on it quick, but somehow I didnt get em, and everyone and their mom ( and people I personally know) who jumped in on the app wayyyyy after me still copped over me in the same size. Felt screwed probably another " nike technical issue" lol.......2 pears of Travis Scotts...I'll take the make up! Rooting for you to be blessed with a W on a future release my friend.

despite snkrs being trash seems like a lot of people here ate. More then normal at least seems like stock was high

Last edited:
I’ll take random drops or drops like this today over bots eating up the inventory. I pulled up to the gym and couldn’t get to the payment screen even with two devices. My iPhone X was cooked trying to login to desktop because I kept getting an error but my work iPhone 6S did the job. I’m back on a streak after cooking the OW Carolina Blues and these.

Whether I copped today or not, it was frustrating but I can’t dig this release giving botless cats like me a chance

i went with desktop from jump and was pending the whole time

then it finally logged me out and it was over

it's crazy cause people were getting through the whole time i was pending

Same I went with desktop as well. Pending entire time. It was some BS....

I’ll take random drops or drops like this today over bots eating up the inventory. I pulled up to the gym and couldn’t get to the payment screen even with two devices. My iPhone X was cooked trying to login to desktop because I kept getting an error but my work iPhone 6S did the job. I’m back on a streak after cooking the OW Carolina Blues and these.

Whether I copped today or not, it was frustrating but I can’t dig this release giving botless cats like me a chance

i'd rather have drops like this over random drops. reminds me back 10 years or so ago when servers for sites were still trash and the only way to cop was to get lucky in that 1 second after refreshing for like 30 mins

Would people buying this shoe be more fans of the CW or the artist more?

Only thing keeping me from wanting a pair is the Houston Oilers reference lol.

for me its the design/colorway. there only like 4 travis scott songs I actually like lol

my personal favorite song from him

Back
Top Bottom