Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I was up at like 3 am the morning of this shoe’s release and headed out to my local spot just to see how many dudes were camping. There were like thirty dudes who were camping since 6pm. I left because of course I wasn’t gonna camp lol, but it made me think about the effort some dudes put in to get these shoes. Dudes camped for 20 plus hours prob. If they sold the shoe for close to $500 on the day of release then after fess they prob made a $200 profit. 20
hours for $200 that’s $10 an hour. Dudes basically making McDonalds wages camping for shoes lol. I guess it isn’t too labor intensive lol. Easy way for lazy kids to make chump change I guess.
You know not everyone is a reseller right lol. Maybe these kids want it and don't want to pay resale.

It’s really not that simple, some dudes pay ppl like $50 to wait for them so one guy could potentially be getting at least three four boxes. $200*4 minus the fees it’s about $600.
Yeah I went to woodstack in Newark at like 5am to see if I can camp out for 5 hours before open and it was like 35-40 people deep, not including all the guys sitting in their car probably looking to cut the line with their boys that are already in the line. Sucks for the people who actually want to wear it.

Yeah I went to woodstack in Newark at like 5am to see if I can camp out for 5 hours before open and it was like 35-40 people deep, not including all the guys sitting in their car probably looking to cut the line with their boys that are already in the line. Sucks for the people who actually want to wear it.
My guess is that store had a decent amount of pairs since it was just opening. You probably would’ve got a pair

I might sell mine, suede is cool but one of my shoes is light and one is dark. The suede is soft on the darker pair and hard and stiff on the light pair.

4937854F-2EA6-4C11-83BF-3579F6581649.jpeg
7BCB4BD3-C5DE-4101-BBBA-304F9715DB5D.jpeg

Typical JB quality with the mismatch materials on the left and right shoe. For what's it worth, I have two pairs....one pair is light blue and dull and the other pair darker blue and more soft. I'mma prob just keep the darker pair , you can actually feel the premium suede of the shoe on the darker pair especially when you brush your hands on it you can see the shade of suede change. My lighter dull blue pair doesn't do that much and its looks faded in color all around.

Got mine yesterday too.

I’m going to sell mine off to my homie that wanted them bad. I loved everyone’s pics but then when I got them in hand I was completely underwhelmed with the look and quality.

The red doesn’t pop, My sueded looks light blue and came pre wrinkled with some glue around the edges showing. (Not my deciding factor) I just thought I’d like them more than I do. Enjoy y’all!!!!!!

Juiced, my pair comes in today! Been wanting black waxed laces for my bred toes, so ill be switching them and then substituting with the red alternate laces that came with the bred toes.

I really like the blue suede and the wax laces on these, but man QC on these was terrible. Bunch of glue stains and a spot of blue paint on the white midsole is annoying. Sounds like I'm not the only one after reading the past few pages.

You wear gloves too?

oh gosh, you sound like the typical gym bro who prob doe bicep curls and bench presses all day.

gloves are used to protect your hands from calluses.

Dl socks are used to protect shins from scrapes AND (prob the most important reason) to assure that the weight doesnt get stuck on your legs/pants when the weight is coming up.

when the bar scrapes your shins, it stops momentum from the bar to go up smoothly and more quickly. this can be the difference between a successful lift and a failed lift.

oh gosh, you sound like the typical gym bro who prob doe bicep curls and bench presses all day.

gloves are used to protect your hands from calluses.

Dl socks are used to protect shins from scrapes AND (prob the most important reason) to assure that the weight doesnt get stuck on your legs/pants when the weight is coming up.

when the bar scrapes your shins, it stops momentum from the bar to go up smoothly and more quickly. this can be the difference between a successful lift and a failed lift.

Feels you have, hurt they are.

How’s that body weight max deadlift treating you?

Feels you have, hurt they are.

How’s that body weight max deadlift treating you?

dropping knowledge means I have my feelings hurt? :lol:

this is coming from someone who thinks scraping your shins is "building your shins" :lol:

but lets hear your logic on DL socks. at least try putting up an argument

dropping knowledge means I have my feelings hurt? :lol:

this is coming from someone who thinks scraping your shins is "building your shins" :lol:

but lets hear your logic on DL socks. at least try putting up an argument

You’re not in a competition meet, get over yourself.

Post the numbers you’re hitting, then maybe I’ll back off...

But for everyday lifting, it’s a joke.

Not into bro fights, but I've never had the bar scrape my shins on a deadlift. If the bar is touching your shin on the way up isn't it already a failed lift?

it depense on your form + where the knurl is located on the bar. ex. a DL bar has no center knurl so if you pull conventional your shins prob wont get scraped

it depense on your form + where the knurl is located on the bar. ex. a DL bar has no center knurl so if you pull conventional your shins prob wont get scraped
Doesn't matter where the knurl is if you keep the bar from touching your leg tho.

You’re not in a competition meet, get over yourself.

470 dl
405 s
290 b

@167

this is how i know you're a joke and a lame. How pretentious do you have to be to judge someone by their numbers?

so whats your reasoning on this? actually use some brain cell of yours and maybe ill back off

Doesn't matter where the knurl is if you keep the bar from touching your leg tho.

you missed my first point tho.

Back
Top Bottom