Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Travis-Scott-.jpg

Travis-Scott-1.jpg

Travis-Scott.jpg

ChaseB.jpg

Purple joints are so necessary. I hope that does release. Ill even take the Jumpman vs Nike Air

Ok so i finally opened the package wit my travis scott 4s from NDC on RD. they look worn....

1. soles a tiny bit dirty with not just coincidental dust but actual stuff stuck to the sole. 2 spots which i had to use my nail to scrape the dirt or whatever it was off
2. the heel on 1 shoe shows signs of heel scuff/wear and tear.
3. 1 shoe had the lace knot not tied, thus somebody untied
4. both shoes not factory laced. both kicks had the laces at the bottom of the shoe loose but tight throughout the rest like somebody loosened em to wear, and relaced them back too quick and only tightened from the 4th eyelet and up while the laces look like loose spaghetti from the 3rd eyelet down.
5. bits of lint inside both kicks. probably from socks.
6. the leather on the bottom part of sneakers below the wings and right above air bubble is literally bulging out like somebody had their fat feet in the kicks
7. black sneaker paper was all wrinkled and bunched up when i opened the box. usually this means nothing in terms of DS or not but with all of the above mentioned, this i think counts as additional evidence

how does this happen with a pair from NDC on release day? dont they get shipped to me from the warehouse? 1 of the warehouse workers used my pair to flex for the gram real quick or something? i could understand if they came from a store or were bought in store, where theres always a chance the pair is tried on.

i packed them right up and gonna send em back monday. disappointing.

and i know i know, its aug and im opening kicks copped in early june. i buy a ton of stuff not just kicks, and im super busy so sometimes pckages dont get opened in a timely manner. when they pile up is when im forced to finally make time sometimes lol.

What size. I'm sure you won't have trouble finding someone here to tske them off your hands for retail plus shipping.

diff from TS pair but still dope

just got rid of my blue pair, would have never wore em but those purples.... ****

If it is related to 2K I hope it's not like those 2K14 Brons where you had to play MyPlayer to unlock them.

Back
Top Bottom