Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

That’s just what they told me in the little pop up window. To be exact she said “it can vary from store to store but for the most part it is first come first served through the reservation app”

And then I ex’d Out.

Things can get lost in translation and I don't know the whole context of your convo but from that quotation .. she's just saying that once you reserve them its FCFS so you reserve them like always then pick them up on your time by the deadline (OR it is FCFS AFTER the reserve pick up deadline).

Agreed. I get that these stores are gonna be looking out for locals, but I just don't understand not wanting to have a separate raffle for online raffles. In-store pick ups like lapstone, ubiq, darkside, etc. TBF, the last two always do in-store, but I am a little let down that Lapstone is only doing in-store this time. Might as well just do in-store raffle entries only like undefeated (although I guess that didn't end up great).

Like someone mentioned previously, maybe these brick and mortar stores are banking on people entering online, but not claiming pairs. Then it'd be much easier to either backdoor pairs or keep the unclaimed pairs for employees.

Agreed. I get that these stores are gonna be looking out for locals, but I just don't understand not wanting to have a separate raffle for online raffles. In-store pick ups like lapstone, ubiq, darkside, etc. TBF, the last two always do in-store, but I am a little let down that Lapstone is only doing in-store this time. Might as well just do in-store raffle entries only like undefeated (although I guess that didn't end up great).

Like someone mentioned previously, maybe these brick and mortar stores are banking on people entering online, but not claiming pairs. Then it'd be much easier to either backdoor pairs or keep the unclaimed pairs for employees.
Lapstone doing online raffle for in store pickups

Mail day

9EEA9665-BE00-43D6-A2B0-7B717393248E.jpeg

6DA31B6F-A071-42C1-AA39-709EABC2BED4.jpeg

92965110-6C90-457C-BDE1-E88EF6C43046.jpeg

In store raffle for Social Status in Houston, Wednesday-Friday. Looks like I’ll make a trip to the west side to put my bid in.

Just a heads up for my Houston folks

p.s. Social Status (all locations I believe) is going to have a in store raffle starting starting Wed. - Fri. but we know how SS goes

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 3.07.40 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 3.07.40 PM.png
    38.4 KB · Views: 25
Double likewise. Do y’all think they discriminate if you’ve never shopped there before?
Don’t know. I’m only going for these. Whether I hit or not, it’ll probably be the last time I shop there.

Back
Top Bottom