Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

stockx has got to be manipulating these prices. why else do we keep seeing bids that are like $1 less than the lowest ask? no seller/buyer is petty enough to try to make/save 1 more dollar when the shoe is worth ~1k?
Thats what i say. At one point size 13 was consistently falling. I believe the next highest bid was about to be somewhere around $715 yesterday then all of a sudden the price started to climb out of nowhere. Makes no sense.

might be able to pull off trading a few of my pairs i've forgotten about to get these ...i think i can pull it off. but i'm afraid of fakes also, even via stockx.

Last edited:
Thats what i say. At one point size 13 was consistently falling. I believe the next highest bid was about to be somewhere around $715 yesterday then all of a sudden the price started to climb out of nowhere. Makes no sense.

isnt the stockx sales history data based not only on stockx sales, but of the the market as a whole, aka sales from other marketplaces, apps, consignment shops etc.

Fellas question those who have them in hand does the stash pocket adds to the ankle collar as in more padding or you would say it’s the same I’m getting an 11.5 in but I’m an 11 not sure if to swap down or stay?
The collar is basically same as all Jordan 1s

Don’t size up

stockx has got to be manipulating these prices. why else do we keep seeing bids that are like $1 less than the lowest ask? no seller/buyer is petty enough to try to make/save 1 more dollar when the shoe is worth ~1k?

ok, got it. either way, I wouldn't be surprised if there is manipulation going on. it's the way of the world at this point. nothing is honest anymore.

Yeah, I'm getting the feeling manipulation is happening. Looks like I may be out, not willing to fork over the cash seeing them do this. Next up, Lakers/Bulls 1.

It went up but it will certainly come down again.. same thing just played out over the last 3 days and a lot of shipments are coming in today and tomorrow in the masses. If you want to cop then cop but if ya'll really want to drive the price down.. just dont bid.

I rage copped before.. I'm chilling.

It went up but it will certainly come down again.. same thing just played out over the last 3 days and a lot of shipments are coming in today and tomorrow in the masses. If you want to cop then cop but if ya'll really want to drive the price down.. just dont bid.

I rage copped before.. I'm chilling.

I'm chilling. I may be chilling forever tho. We'll see. :lol:

Prices shooting back up and ppl not wasting no time putting in super high bids. This shoe different from everything else the demand is crazy. Plus whoever selling pairs probably listed them for sale already knowing their pair is being delivered Wednesday-Thursday and they have a few days to ship. I’m pulling the trigger today eff it
Yeah a very good point, if your paying resell this week def have to take into consideration sellers getting online pairs this week pulled the sale trigger early hoping to get them in time.

The demand def indicates shoe of year,that being said pull trigger on 700,or multiple yeezy trade,just cop 4 or 3 grails do mega trade,i refuse pay 1000,with 100k made.Stock x and Goat pushing market up on nike,depressing market on yeezys,prolly derivative of king james co owniing stock x and rigging market,i prefer cpfm vapormax but i must have these too

D718F0EB-49E7-4E10-80DD-14E84D42B438.jpeg
Held at UPS hub no chances

Hello NT do you think 690 is a fair price for a size 11.5 Travis Scott 1s? About to agree to a local deal. Seller gets them in fri from Nike. Obv coming with the receipt and everything.
Fair price yes.

Are you saying he got them in last Friday from Nike?

Was SNKRS pass pickup for that Friday?

What do you guys do with SX/Goat/Nike packages that have restrictions on it and cant be held at a hub... this restriction **** that companies do piss me the **** off. It's like everyone is working against the recipient of packages.

Back
Top Bottom