Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Plenty people have also their used sections are littered with fakes. I do trust goat a little more but you're taking a risk with either imo
Yea but you can list what you want in the used section, it’s gonna get rejected if they are fake though

So clearly if you can see they are fake based off the pictures in the listing you think goat is dumb enough to approve them?

:lol:

4F9370F7-1E48-47BC-BF52-3D287507EE4E.jpeg
4D41D921-A36E-498F-8408-C16859A5F4FE.jpeg

This is an example of how anal goat is. Buyer ended up backing of a deal once goat forward him the pictures lol I would def buy on goat for peace of mind. At least they give you good customer service if something was to go wrong. StockX will say you’re lying then ban you from their platform :rofl:

This is an example of how anal goat is. Buyer ended up backing of a deal once goat forward him the pictures lol I would def buy on goat for peace of mind. At least they give you good customer service if something was to go wrong. StockX will say you’re lying then ban you from their platform :rofl:

That depends I bought some used 350s on goat, the bottom of the shoe had a huge crack. I asked for the pictures of the original post and this was not shown on the post. I asked for my money back and I was told that it’s my responsibility to find flaws and no refunds even though it was obvious that the crack on the bottom wasn’t on the pics and how was I suppose to know, they wouldn’t refund me so I filed a chargeback.

Bought a size 8 on goat for $990.

Goat reported that the shoe had “issues” DUE TO: the right pair had a FACE logo that was misaligned and LESS BOLD than the left pair FACE LOGO and the box was damaged. They offered to look for a replacement in 24 hours but none was found and they gave me back my refund as soon as the size 8 hit $1,320 on GOAT. Lol

Goat over stock x. But that guy who mixed fake with real pairs and was sending to stockx with full acceptance finally got caught up at GOAT

StockX is trash, I know a few people that work at the Detroit location and it’s just a money grab. Real talk, they “authenticate” shoes in 5 seconds or less on average. I’ve seen them send deadstock shoes back claiming used only to accept them weeks later as deadstock.

Sounds like StockX is going to take a major hit with these if they can’t distinguish auth from fake. It’s damn near impossible at this point. Good luck to all buyers purchasing from SX or Goat.!

Again DJ Folk is legit as hell...smh. The disrespect some of y’all show to people who risk their sources to provide us info is astounding.
I think Folk is absolute legit with respect to leaks of future releases, but in this case I don't think that (1.) he explained his source correctly and (2.) that his numbers are exact. I do think that he's otherwise been generally in the right ballpark with release numbers though.

Some folks just go out there finding flaws in legit pairs and want to call out fake because they think they'll get lauded or feel empowered for telling someone their shoes are fake. Guys don't want to admit they're simply not sure. I guarantee if I posted photos of my pair on any platform, I'd get equal amounts of people calling them fake and legitimate.

I'm mainly posting this because it's page 666.

Yeah can't even trust stockx anymore

Retail or nothing lol
I dont think they just flat out cant be trusted, o think its moreso with crazy releases like this. no authentication system will ever be perfect unless Nike themselves is doing the authenticating. goat is great and prolly a little better than stockx, but not perfect either. I've bought so many shoes from stockx and never gotten fakes. hopefully I have the same results with these. I definitely feel at this point it's a good idea to take them somewhere to try and get them looked at.

StockX is trash, I know a few people that work at the Detroit location and it’s just a money grab. Real talk, they “authenticate” shoes in 5 seconds or less on average. I’ve seen them send deadstock shoes back claiming used only to accept them weeks later as deadstock.
this is true also, tho. it happened to me.

I dont think they just flat out cant be trusted, o think its moreso with crazy releases like this. no authentication system will ever be perfect unless Nike themselves is doing the authenticating. goat is great and prolly a little better than stockx, but not perfect either. I've bought so many shoes from stockx and never gotten fakes. hopefully I have the same results with these. I definitely feel at this point it's a good idea to take them somewhere to try and get them looked at.
I think because the fakes look too identical. Some slip through the cracks

Some folks just go out there finding flaws in legit pairs and want to call out fake because they think they'll get lauded or feel empowered for telling someone their shoes are fake. Guys don't want to admit they're simply not sure. I guarantee if I posted photos of my pair on any platform, I'd get equal amounts of people calling them fake and legitimate.

I'm mainly posting this because it's page 666.
Wouldnt doubt it. And in this day and age of cancel culture people just wanna say stuff just to be “that guy” that brought these platforms down

Just wish they would up their customer service. It’s like a crapshoot trying to reach out to them when there’s a problem.

Back
Top Bottom