Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

People really trying to nitpick every flaw so they can cop fakes and be at peace. Y'all ain't low. Just don't cop, if you can't afford the real thing move on. No country for fakes, Bros!
Lol, people can afford the real thing. They’re purchasing from stockX and getting suspect pairs. C’mon bro. I’d be nitpicking too if I just dropped a grand on shoes. You would too. Climb down off that high horse.

Y'all are sleeping on eBay.
The pair I bought is probably authentic compared to the ones bought from StockX.
At least I got to see the receipt, email confirmation, and delivery confirmation before buying.

Ayo, the dude that cancelled his original sale on goat. How much more did you get on the new sale? Pairs look like they have been settling on prices for the most part

Say it louder bro, literally hoping and praying the seller ships an authentic pair. Nothing you can do once you submit that payment on eBay
Isn’t that the same case for StockX right now?
At least I have a shot at a refund case with eBay if they are blatantly fake

Isn’t that the same case for StockX right now?
At least I have a shot at a refund case with eBay if they are blatantly fake
Hmmm, difference is StockX is the middle man who is suppose to authenticate. If they do that successfully is up for debate, purchasing some ts1 from eBay gives you zero opportunity for the shoes to be authenticated.

948B5C57-146D-4D8D-A377-E7F693CF5B76.jpeg
F0D599D3-CBE4-46E4-B616-DCE7164F2529.jpeg
05DF9B0E-39C7-4255-AEC7-0282F5C4F42F.jpeg
0BD48C00-3811-419A-A3F1-AF563A334BEA.jpeg

Just some quick shots this morning, worn pretty heavily since RD. Straight from Niketown.

Y'all are sleeping on eBay.
The pair I bought is probably authentic compared to the ones bought from StockX.
At least I got to see the receipt, email confirmation, and delivery confirmation before buying.
Unless u did all the homework on a hype as hyped like this I wouldn’t confidently cop from eBay.

Back
Top Bottom