Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

probably more depending where you live. Its gonna be a deal breaker for a lot of people having to give an additional $100 to Uncle Sam

i'm about to do a deal for these ?
are they real

there coming from europe so there is no US price tag on the box

just need an ok from you guys on here

414231535.jpg

414231536.jpg

414231537.jpg

414231538.jpg

414231539.jpg

414231540.jpg
how much they charging?

how much they charging?

He was asking for $1400.00 but I talked him down A little less than what they’re going for on StockEx the guy had 2 different auctions for two weeks on eBay and no bids where made he’s telling me he got them from size.com

He seems to have good feedback
But when I ask him for a picture of the receipt he says he doesn’t have it
It’s quite possible they might’ve sent him a digital receipt by email but I’m sure he would save it for such a shoe like this

Can anyone else help me out

He was asking for $1400.00 but I talked him down A little less than what they’re going for on StockEx the guy had 2 different auctions for two weeks on eBay and no bids where made he’s telling me he got them from size.com

He seems to have good feedback
But when I ask him for a picture of the receipt he says he doesn’t have it
It’s quite possible they might’ve sent him a digital receipt by email but I’m sure he would save it for such a shoe like this

Can anyone else help me out
how much feedback does have? and I recommend u read to see if he sells similar items as these. usually i wouldn’t be too suspicious w/ buying hype stuff on eBay if u know what to look for, but the qc on these are everywhere. nike really dropped the ball on these.

160jordansdeep 160jordansdeep ask him for some better pics. hard to tell from those
i did and im waiting on pics

how much feedback does have? and I recommend u read to see if he sells similar items as these. usually i wouldn’t be too suspicious w/ buying hype stuff on eBay if u know what to look for, but the qc on these are everywhere. nike really dropped the ball on these.
he's seems to have good feedback not sure if want to take the chance

do i have to jump through hoops with ebay and paypal to get my money back

thats one of the reasons i rarely dealt with ebay on sneakers

Last edited:
then if i gotta send back im screwed on shipping to europe

i don't want to go through that

-ask for email receipt
-if he has over 100 feedback, check the items he sold and see if it has anything to do with shoes in general
-check other items he has for sale to see if they're related to shoes

just going off those pics alone, i feel like he’s hiding something. no clear shots of the shoes. just doesn’t feel right

I got my pair of size 14 that the SX price is now BELOW $700....... Should have sold a month ago.

-ask for email receipt
-if he has over 100 feedback, check the items he sold and see if it has anything to do with shoes in general
-check other items he has for sale to see if they're related to shoes

just going off those pics alone, i feel like he’s hiding something. no clear shots of the shoes. just doesn’t feel right

yeah I’d look elsewhere

I don’t recall Size? having these, but someone correct me if I’m mistaken.

thanks guys i might not go throw with it

also this NYS state tax that all websites are now collecting is a killer on the wallet

Even tho ebay and PayPal have your back isn’t it a pain in the $$$ to get your money back especially on a big purchase
I know you will end up getting the money back
But it’s gotta suck going thru the process and waiting
I figure unless you are 100% sure it’s legit it’s not even worth it

Back
Top Bottom