Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I think the hype on these is finally calmed down. I have had my pair on SX and GOAT for over a week now, $725, and they are just sitting idle.

Size 14 isnt in that much demand, but Im kicking myself for not having sold them a month ago.

I aint gonna lie.....I bought these with the intent to sell and make some cash.....I opened my box today and fell in love. IDGAF about Travis Scott, but this color way is amazing. I am seriously torn as to make $600 or keep these. I got mine from SNKRS in size 14.

DAMNIT!!

I have a feeling, once these are worn a bit, and get dirty......they will look even better!!

Size 14 is still the low point at $810........... I wanna wear these bad boys so bad, but if they go $1000 id kick myself in the *** for un-DSing them.

so do these 1's have the new qr size tag or no? thx
these? no

moving forward most if not all will

got the new Kobe protro in the mail the other day, no QR on the box but it has the new QR tag inside the shoe

so any actual legit pairs with the QR size tag

a buddy got a pair, everything is spot on, smells real but its not as strong as my pair.

only thing off is its got the QR tag

Dudes been bragging about the price of his 14 for weeks now :lol:

Bragging? Why because I keep losing money the more they drop in price? I posted the low price updates for those looking to pick up. As far as I am concerned I would want the price to skyrocket.

My SX pair is okay... not superb and not bad at all.. Honestly I just wish the backward swoosh had the micro tumble.. I love the way that looks. Other than that it's 100% nice.

As for cosignment shops doing LC.. I once took a pair of FOGs to FC and they literally took the box and threw it on a stack and said "you're good" .. I was a little taken a back and just laughed. Scary times man.

Bragging? Why because I keep losing money the more they drop in price? I posted the low price updates for those looking to pick up. As far as I am concerned I would want the price to skyrocket.

Let them go now unless you plan on holding for at least 2 more months. I don't see prices rising in big sizes for a while. I say you should wear them and live happily.

Attachments

• 007FD425-A9CB-4312-A1F3-B73BD4375BA0.jpeg
    007FD425-A9CB-4312-A1F3-B73BD4375BA0.jpeg
    499 KB · Views: 30
Last edited:
size 14 being "affordable" in these in the sneaker gods blessing us big footers for the size 14 union storm blues prices smh

You didn't lose any money. You got them at RETAIL from SNKRS for $175. You didn't sell them when they were $800, and then they dipped slowly at like $10-$15 and you just kept making post after post after post like "..oh nooo, what do I do, it keeps going down". And now its like $700ish which isn't even that big of a dip. You're trying to make back that $50 that you would've got if you had sold early. You seemed to like them at first unless it was just hype that got to you thats why you're going back and forth about selling. Either wear them or sell them.

size 14 being "affordable" in these in the sneaker gods blessing us big footers for the size 14 union storm blues prices smh
Preach. That's the only blessing about it.

Our prices are always the lowest. Which is funny because, people (non sneaker heads) always assume big sizes cost extra money. Nope.

because the big sizes are some of the least produced pairs, so people equate less pairs to more money. But you gotta know your audience, big footers are not as common as the smaller foot lol

Back
Top Bottom