Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

4/30 was a Tuesday
7/19 was a Friday...

491F005A-497B-494E-99C7-1D3FBE8BF4A2.jpeg
999B797F-C3C0-4F1D-85E3-9FC8F175CF4C.jpeg

Not necessary. Somebody else mentioned they are planning to try to get them to resell because he knows they are sought after (even though he doesn't really care for them). To me that makes sense because he's thinking about it from a business standpoint. So that makes me think about things from that perspective instead of just "ugh this $hit is ugly!!".

So while a question may seem dumb to YOU because you don't get it, you might be surprised at why that question was asked. Not everybody is as close minded as you think bruh.

The fact that you’re in a Travis Shoe Thread asking questions about “said shoe “ & why folks participating in that thread don’t like “said shoe” is DUMB to me.

If I’m not a fan of a shoe, the thread dedicated to that shoe is the last place I’d be posted up asking questions. I don’t like Air Max 720s but I’m in a 720 thread wanting to know why people like 720s?:rofl: The #%? do I care?!

You my dude, with your 20 posts are a **** starter, plain & simple. How’s about you go ask questions in whatever thread you posted previously & leave the rest of us to get our impending W or L in peace.

I asked him where he got em and was like I order online and I got a discount because I know they're expensive..... But a close up they looked hella off.

Back
Top Bottom