Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Lol not even in the same league.
Opinions. I know I'm not the only one that feels that way. It's not right vs wrong. Just like there are people that value the satins over the OG's. It's all good. Like I said, it's all about what WE want and value. Enjoy the shoes man!

Opinions. I know I'm not the only one that feels that way. It's not right vs wrong. Just like there are people that value the satins over the OG's. It's all good. Like I said, it's all about what WE want and value. Enjoy the shoes man!
Your joking right? Satins over ogs? You realize they a women's shoes to begin with, satin material ain't it homie. If you like em you like em but don't talk crazy. Ogs all day unless of course it's off white 1s.

copped another pair and 6.5 for the wifey.
15B14AE9-5EF7-4D1C-BC12-0CB7BE8DA306.jpeg
E4D623FB-620D-46F5-862F-CEAD1CD3F350.jpeg

F6458BD7-B5B2-4C61-A720-AB7ED32A5353.jpeg

Anyone here that has an 8.5 from snkrs or a raffle that know its legit help me compare with my pair please?

Got my pair from GOAT...definitely my 3rd fave of the Travis collabs. Fire!

IMAG6008.jpg

If you guys with retail pairs can help me out on a legit check, I'd appreciate it...currently checking them over myself

China rep makers right now.
6B2AFFC9-A3D6-4658-B8D8-00CFF61B6E5D.gif

it’s like 5pm dinner rush for them

but in all seriousness, they getting good & got us shook checking our pairs with black lights.
They have come a long way since mkhiphop lol

I wonder when it’s going officially start taking money from all these big companies .

Yep! It's not a game with the China Reps now.

Another quick synopsis. Just watched another youtube vid of fake vs real.

Dude said he has 2 authentic pairs. The inside rim of the spoiler or back pull tab has a small circle but doesn't stick out.

The fake pairs do have the same small circle inside the rim of the spoiler or back pull tab but the plastic piece protrudes outwardly.

This there any truth to this???

Real pair on the vid...

20191026_212411.jpg

Fake pair on the vid...

20191026_212437.jpg

Another quick synopsis. Just watched another youtube vid of fake vs real.

Dude said he has 2 authentic pairs. The inside rim of the spoiler or back pull tab has a small circle but doesn't stick out.

The fake pairs do have the same small circle inside the rim of the spoiler or back pull tab but the plastic piece protrudes outwardly.

This there any truth to this???

Real pair on the vid...

20191026_212411.jpg

Fake pair on the vid...

20191026_212437.jpg

Seen this same video and used that as one of the many tell signs in legit checking my pair. So sure I think there’s some truth to it. Doesn’t mean a fake can’t have a smooth hole though so you still gotta watch out.

Your joking right? Satins over ogs? You realize they a women's shoes to begin with, satin material ain't it homie. If you like em you like em but don't talk crazy. Ogs all day unless of course it's off white 1s.
I just think off whites are all hype. Can I afford them? Yes. Are they worth it to me? Absolutely not. Just being ?

Back
Top Bottom