Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I've eaten **** on so many resale purchases in the past, due to my size 14 feet and lower quantities (RIP size 15ers). The benefits can be nice sometimes (last to sell out, hit sales, very few or no replicas to worry about).

But I ate well on a pair of crispy AJ1 Highs for $665 out of pocket from GOAT. Definitely one of the largest price disparities I've seen between sizes in some time. Only complaint was a tiny glue mark and some black dog hair in the right shoe.

20191027_041320.jpg
20191027_041724.jpg

Best part for me was that I bought them by selling 4 pairs of impulse purchases back from the golden years of Nike Basketball. Decided to go for it after I hit on the 6s on SNKRS (first winning draw since the Maroon 6s, which everybody won...).

If only the same could be done with OW Prestos. Size 14 going for 2-3x normal sizes :frown:

Grabbing a pair to sit on while prices this low. The re up is here. I knew prices would fall, grabbing a size 10 because my 10.5s feel to big. In at 750.

Last edited:
I've eaten **** on so many resale purchases in the past, due to my size 14 feet and lower quantities (RIP size 15ers). The benefits can be nice sometimes (last to sell out, hit sales, very few or no replicas to worry about).

But I ate well on a pair of crispy AJ1 Highs for $665 out of pocket from GOAT. Definitely one of the largest price disparities I've seen between sizes in some time. Only complaint was a tiny glue mark and some black dog hair in the right shoe.

20191027_041320.jpg
20191027_041724.jpg

Best part for me was that I bought them by selling 4 pairs of impulse purchases back from the golden years of Nike Basketball. Decided to go for it after I hit on the 6s on SNKRS (first winning draw since the Maroon 6s, which everybody won...).

If only the same could be done with OW Prestos. Size 14 going for 2-3x normal sizes :frown:

Damn, I would off something in my collection if I could grab the TS1 Highs for 600 range. Damn size 8.

I overpaid for what prices are now but not tripping. I mean if I didn’t have it to spend I wouldn’t have in the first place. Prices will rise over time and not pressed to have one pair sit in the vault with the other kicks lol. Plus, they are ? so I may grab another pair if they dip stupid low...>D

Hope this is the correct thread. Read the TS AF1 “fossil” got a release date of 11/16/19 anyone with any knowledge know if this is true?

20191027_041320.jpg
20191027_041724.jpg

I'm a 13 myself.....the lowest Ive seen is 815, thats a dame good steal!!

one is a little longer to the front the other is a little
longer to the back

Lows definitely feel more premium and special than these. But it's objective. I really ain't a low fan either but man I appreciate these ts lows

I don't think I'll ever be a fan of the AJ1 Lows - Travis' version or not. AJ1s just look better as a high top to me so the Low version just feels off. And if I were to rock a low top sneaker I'd much rather rock a pair of Vans.

Back
Top Bottom