Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I know everyone has an opinion and preference, but my God, i don't see the appeal in those TS1 lows, they look hideous, and not even in the same category as the 1 highs or the 6's. I will say though, the colorblocking on the lows, is better than on the highs, to me. But hey, that's just me, but then again, i don't wear any low cut shoes, especially Jordans. I Mainly wear 1's, 6's and my favorite silhouette, 13's. But again, this is just my opinion, not trying to offend anyone

Lol it's the same pair, just the opposite side. And dif lighting. Might as well get em while prices somewhat reasonable. I'm glad I got this pair, box is perfect bags still attached, also looks to be a us pair with perforated price tag. Thinking a snkrs pair, and paper wasn't crinkled at all. Overall I got a really nice untouched pair. ?

Yeah same pair, but the other pair was the right shoe, no?

The left shoe looks much better.

Yeah same pair, but the other pair was the right shoe, no?

The left shoe looks much better.
Yup, you right, I was thinking that from the jump too....like one shoe is money the other is meh. Didn't they make each shoe in different factories if I remember correctly?

And my size 8 is $2k right now, so that's nowhere near reasonable :lol:
Damn I feel for you. I fit 10-11 easy but 10.5 is perfect usually......I paid 1100 for these which I feel like this late in the game is still good. They were higher a few months ago. Also just did a little research and bet one pair is from November and the other from December I guess it's common to have dif production lefts and rights... I'm to lazy to go look right now ?.

Any body else lows box smaller than the highs? They’re both a sz.10.
443C1553-7C51-4ED7-B3CA-4C75AC5862C7.jpeg
my 10.5s are exactly like this. lows box slightly smaller than highs.

People think these prices bout to stay Lmaooooo I remember when offwhite UNC were 500 my size look at them now.

Somethings not adding up with that, it’s been doing this steadily since the release too. The undercutting is real, but it went from a couple of dollars, to hundreds in a matter of days. Somebody is somewhere buying these all up or people are pumping out hella fakes ??‍♂️
Making me nervous about pulling the trigger on the low on stockx right now lol. Stop!

Any body else lows box smaller than the highs? They’re both a sz.10.
443C1553-7C51-4ED7-B3CA-4C75AC5862C7.jpeg
My 9.5s are the exact same size but I think it's normal to have different size boxes

Got my black cargo pants and suede hoodie in from Trav site yesterday. Like the hoodie even more than I thought I would. Got me wanting the olive too but I ain't gonna do it

Somethings not adding up with that, it’s been doing this steadily since the release too. The undercutting is real, but it went from a couple of dollars, to hundreds in a matter of days. Somebody is somewhere buying these all up or people are pumping out hella fakes ??‍♂️
With the state of fakes these days, I’m gonna say it’s that. They’re getting better and better, and QC at JB is getting worse. Now seems like the time to buy for these shoes, although we’ve seen multiple issues with even SX not being able to fully authenticate all of these successfully.

followed by dudes who probably cooked the market real well on the Travis site, they have the power and can dictate the market. High acquired quantity, quick flip at less profit. I think we saw the exact opposite with the trophy room 5s, as those dudes put up high prices and saw little flip rate, but high return.

I don’t know if this has been stated, but there is a smudge within the paint on the midsoles that appear purple under blacklight. It’s on the Unions, TS 1 highs and lows, and etc. My pairs came from Nike, and the TS highs from StockX and it’s consistent. It won’t be in the same spot on each pair. Besides the smell, and other ways to legit check this helps too

Its not fakes that are bringing the price down (there were fakes for TS1 Highs, but price never decreased sharlply compared to the 6's), its that the resell value of the 6's were artificially high to begin with immediately after the release due to the TS hype and everyone thinking they should buy now, hold and cash out in a few months (like all the other TS releases). Price is correcting itself right now. They will go up some in price eventually like most shoes do but dont expect them to double up to what prices are at now.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom