Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

You like those now ?

Not srs lol

nah don't like reacts lol, I don't even think we have a final look at the TS react yet. But as of now, I've given react shoes a try and did not like them as far as comfort goes which is actually the opposite of everyone's rave reviews of the tech lol. I was just wondering whats next, just tryna get an idea of how the rest of the collab is gonna continue

Pickup
D9EF7D3C-06B8-4994-9AB4-C6F240639167.jpeg

GOAT can't handle the traffic, so nothing was really missed. I saw about 6 sizes available and it said the sever is down when I tried to slide to purchase

GOAT situation was fun lol. App crashed, the shoe listing and other sizes loaded weird, tried to check out and it said my address wasn't entered until i clicked on it, server down, etc

Gotta love it :lol:

its been happening for a few days now for every drop, can't swipe to purchase and when I do, its immediately OOS.

So I got my air force 1 travis scott's today from stockx, is this normal?

54641C09-1FF5-470D-BCD2-A860ABAF8DF7.jpeg ABC29939-82C6-4C5C-AD25-EE9DCA27D967.jpeg
here is my pair from SNKRS. Left shoe and right, one with flash and one without. And this is after wearing them, and I wear my shoes rough. So based of this, I’d say the “beard” on yours isn’t normal for a ds pair.

That's the hair from the wolf in your avy

But nah i wouldn't say fake just cause of that

There's bound to be some furry ones out there

Look into Liquiproof. Personally think it works a lot better than aerosol spray protectors like crep or jason mark . Also lasts way longer.
this is what I use too. I'm probably overly careful with my kicks so I haven't really had to test it yet, but most of the other/cheaper sprays just seem to wear off so quick.

Back
Top Bottom