Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Yay or nay?

DF2F0919-C786-4DAA-96D4-7A765C852AB8.jpeg
1CD0266B-6F79-4FFB-82DF-A552C325EEB6.jpeg

I think stock x sent me fakes too. They passed their authentication though. I didn't trust em and dint want that back and forth B's, so resold them. And shipped them out yesterday. Hope they don't give me any issues. I'm not touching the Trav 1s again with the quality of fakes out there....😠
:rofl: :rofl:

It seems like the hype on all TS releases has cooled off in recent weeks/months. Nothing is at the value it was at in August/September/October. I'm talking noticeable drops. It'll be interesting to see if it's just a reflection of the market in general or a TS hype issue. Time will tell.

Lol Update: passed back through no problem. after fees i still came out up a bit. They just didn't seem like a good pair. We're definitely tried on and they had lil fuzzies inside from dirty socks 🤣🤣🤣Still had lace bags attatched though. Glad to be away from that pair on God🙏

Last edited:
Haven't been on NT in a week cuz i'm currently on vacation in the motherland, but I wanted to update ya on my saga with StockX.
So after refusing to refund me and making me go through with the order, these idiots shipped the shoe out. It's been about 8 days and the status is still Ready for UPS...my attempts to get answers from then by Email and Instagram have been useless and I got real pissed. Filed the chargeback with my bank last night and got my money back, these idiots got me ****ed up. My account has been suspended now of course, but oh well. GOAT all the way.

Trying to get customer service from StockX is one of the more frustrating endeavors I’ve had to go through as both buyer/seller. My last fiasco was a pair that I shipped had got lost in transit. Two weeks went by and no movement on the package. I asked them to look into it with UPS and they refused until I provided a drop off receipt. I called the store and they said they can’t recreate it but why would they need it as you have the tracking number (duh). StockX support continued to say they required that before they would even investigate. Complete insanity. Ultimately I just emailed over and over again asking for supervisors and eventually I got them to take action (they gave me my payout, still unsure what happened to the shoes).

I really want cop scottaj1 size12 but 12-13hundres is kind of too much, so I’m now checking scott6 for bout 580 or so lol

Haven't been on NT in a week cuz i'm currently on vacation in the motherland, but I wanted to update ya on my saga with StockX.
So after refusing to refund me and making me go through with the order, these idiots shipped the shoe out. It's been about 8 days and the status is still Ready for UPS...my attempts to get answers from then by Email and Instagram have been useless and I got real pissed. Filed the chargeback with my bank last night and got my money back, these idiots got me ****ed up. My account has been suspended now of course, but oh well. GOAT all the way.
Eventhough Goat has higher prices, I rather take my chances with them.

Back
Top Bottom