Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Houston ate on this release. Tons of people hit on the raffles for the 2 shops that got them and everyone who got them at Space (raffle was done with and pick up was Friday) got the special edition box also.
I know but was referring to a stash not a raffle

I Want To Start By Giving A Huge Shout Out To Both T tontio & Ewing206 Ewing206 For Reaching Out And Offering To Assist Where They Could For This Release :nthat: Even Tho They Weren’t Able To Track Em Down, It Was A Good Feeling Knowing There’s Still Some Good Dudes On Here :nthat:

Somehow, Some Way I Was Able To Hit On A Local Raffle After The Mess That Was CopDate And Shops Switched To Email Raffles :pimp: Absolutely PUMPED To Have These In Hand As Things Were Looking Bad I Must Admit :smh:

Shout Out And Props To Emage For A Fair Shot To All At These In The End And A Major Shout Out To The Sneaker Gods For Pushing My Raffle Entry Through!
8EF9B2E9-E298-4DF0-A488-D63218B3243C.jpeg

186E5F60-3607-4384-B599-298E60F32403.jpeg

FEBB270B-3C36-4B05-91F8-9BC702FF955B.jpeg

10563321-8343-41AF-8332-9E52565A2D80.jpeg

C8D27766-FFE1-4D7A-AA85-95AAE3619CD6.jpeg

Last edited:
Not a good sign with all the SB releases coming this year though. Skateshops gonna keep up this ****ery all 2020.

Put SB in Footlocker and cut them out. That's the best solution for everyone. Based on what people were saying online and IG, they're clearly incapable of handling these types of drops which has been building since the Diamond 3.0 release. NYC was a joke this past week. With Round Two getting a FSR last weekend and Atmos denying that they were getting them until they did a last min IG raffle, you knew what you were getting into.

Put SB in Footlocker and cut them out. That's the best solution for everyone. Based on what people were saying online and IG, they're clearly incapable of handling these types of drops which has been building since the Diamond 3.0 release. NYC was a joke this past week. With Round Two getting a FSR last weekend and Atmos denying that they were getting them until they did a last min IG raffle, you knew what you were getting into.

If you’re in NYC you’re basically SOL when it comes to SBs because the few retailers that do get them are backdooring most stock.

^^Footlocker and etc not any better bro...its either find a way to finesse the system or hope and pray for a miracle

As seen with past releases, at least they have the infrastructure available for high demand items. Whether it's a janky website (CCS), use of apps such as Copdate or just being unorganized all around, these stores continue to prove they aren't equipped for items that command this kind of attention.

Back
Top Bottom