Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Buddy sent me these they look dope without the bandana.
05441C80-1B5B-410E-A569-16CAD19F4E55.jpeg
2192B693-28E9-4999-81FA-B9F1685AF6A5.jpeg

Might have to grab the lows soon before go up even more, like everything else is :sick:
Buying Travis 6s, lows immediately

I know this isn’t a Jordan collaboration but did a meet up for a pair of TS Air Force 1 cactus jack from a trusted seller I knew and his pair was fake smdh. Even veteran sneaker heads getting fooled by these fakes. Scary world we live in. Black light test is key. Should be no stitching glowing on the AF1 what’s so ever. This pair had stitching glowing around Nike check, back tab, sole.
6C420AB8-A0D7-4A97-88BA-9919401ABE61.jpeg
FA05DD29-0F59-47E9-82DC-4F18B9D064CC.jpeg
1FFF25FB-D103-4D58-B145-313C3FF22DC3.jpeg

these local Facebook groups kill me just seeing fools with money rush to buy a shoe for a good deal new or used. Can’t even ask for pictures or receipt anymore cause dudes be done bought the shoe. I dint even buy high end local unless I know winner

You guys said Grailed is just as good as GOAT w authentication ? Feel like I read a few pages back they’re both > StockX

Have a bid in on GOAT for the TS6 sz12, getting ansy and may pull the trigger on Grailed for a buy now

thanks in advance for any help, first and only time I plan to go the resale route

You guys said Grailed is just as good as GOAT w authentication ? Feel like I read a few pages back they’re both > StockX

Have a bid in on GOAT for the TS6 sz12, getting ansy and may pull the trigger on Grailed for a buy now

thanks in advance for any help, first and only time I plan to go the resale route

Grailed has zero authentication. They are no different than any other marketplace like eBay, Facebook, etc. Be very careful buying anywhere, especially without PayPal protection.

Thanks Sparty lol, never thought I’d type/say those words

copped on GOAT, I’ll post once they arrive

Back
Top Bottom