Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

I'm not religious but
200.gif

sometimes i see people out and i know there fakes in my head, but they look so real you dont want to be that guy that goes "what are those".... and be wrong... lol
fakes have ruined peoples integrity lol

Calling people out for fakes has always been a soft move anyway.
its not par say calling them out its more less dont stunt around claiming there real when you know there not.
but hey to each there own right? My apologizes for wording it wrong.. like if you have the thanksgiving edition Jordan logo "Houston we have a problem" lol.

^ it’s called Joaning and if you from where I’m from you get joaned on for something like knowingly wearing fakes 🤷🏾‍♂️... got to have thick skin where I came up at...
I'm pretty sure it happened in most if not all places in the US. I saw it mostly in middle school and high school. What I'm saying is, what's the point? Why does it matter what the other person is wearing?

its not par say calling them out its more less dont stunt around claiming there real when you know there not.
but hey to each there own right? My apologizes for wording it wrong.. like if you have the thanksgiving edition Jordan logo "Houston we have a problem" lol.
There's also a number of people who don't give a penny about authenticity, just wearing things they like and found a way to afford. But your also right in a way.

Back
Top Bottom