Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

166D6661-D5F7-4FFE-8248-90A9C0F5ECC8.jpeg

F5F21616-9A88-4F8F-8EEC-FB87154E1D16.jpeg
These are exceptional. TS.com restock email FTW

People getting shipping from Nike soooooo finna go down even more??
StockX gives sellers 7-11 for new releases items sold.

wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t dip. Sellers love to sell before they get them in hand to get better prices

wouldn’t be surprised if they didn’t dip. Sellers love to sell before they get them in hand to get better prices

man they really need to make a smaller window. I feel people paying 500 plus. The seller needs to ship within 2 business days.

I don’t think that’s official or posted anywhere is it? Like the rule is still the same but they just are a little more lenient

I don’t think that’s official or posted anywhere is it? Like the rule is still the same but they just are a little more lenient
ive had them tell me when i’ve ordered something and i know it says something before you got confirm purchase

Attachments

• D990652C-A6DC-434E-81B7-7E67C70B77B6.jpeg
    D990652C-A6DC-434E-81B7-7E67C70B77B6.jpeg
    41 KB · Views: 154
Interested to see side-by-side pics of the khakis with the khaki vs. brown laces.....anyone try it?

man they really need to make a smaller window. I feel people paying 500 plus. The seller needs to ship within 2 business days.

I went on Stock X right now just to see if that was accurate & before you confirm your listing it says the shoes need to be shipped in 2 business days.
So I don't think it applies to this shoe.

PO

I went on Stock X right now just to see if that was accurate & before you confirm your listing it says the shoes need to be shipped in 2 business days.

PO

Yeah, would love to know how this actually plays out. Would have sold my Jordan Adapts immediately when the were at $900....heh.

PO

It only applies to the launch day of an item, the day immediately after they go back to their normal 2-day shipping cadence. It’s them trying to be fair to people selling who don’t typically receive items until a few days later, while still helping SX profit off first day drop activity.

It only applies to the launch day of an item, the day immediately after they go back to their normal 2-day shipping cadence. It’s them trying to be fair to people selling who don’t typically receive items until a few days later, while still helping SX profit off first day drop activity.
Wait so if you sell a release day shoe they give you 11 business days, but if you sell the day after release they give you 2 days? Wtf lol

Wait so if you sell a release day shoe they give you 11 business days, but if you sell the day after release they give you 2 days? Wtf lol

I just checked that theory with Legend Blue's & it says "Since this is a new Jordan release, you will have 3 business days to ship it for authentication"

PO

Why did the prices on sizes switch again? Nike just lowered production on big sizes and increaSed on small? Also got snkrs noti for shipping finally

Back
Top Bottom