Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

who needed on feet marikomorose marikomorose

8B289AED-9F93-4010-9558-55F39C768D41.jpeg

I could be wrong on this, but there's no telling if any of these Travis Scott shoes will hold value years down the line as is. It's mostly hype in my opinion. For me at least, I'll get a lot more value out of hours of gaming than a Travis Scott shoe collab.
All honesty you can have both if you’re patient. They’ll make enough PS5’s at some point and it’s really not enough next gen games out to justify going crazy over at this point. It’s ultimately your call though.

What kind of f**krie is going on here. SMH
Screenshot_20210509-122554_Shop.jpg
Mine was the opposite was in memphis on friday and in LA the same day. Annoyed i’m not getting sunday delivery :lol:
All honesty you can have both if you’re patient. They’ll make enough PS5’s at some point and it’s really not enough next gen games out to justify going crazy over at this point. It’s ultimately your call though.
That shortage is supposed to go until at least next year.

Want the khakis but of course a little hesitant buying from a third party for obvious reasons. Y’all trusting Goats Instant Verification for these?
fakes arent out yet

so you are good.
trust me

wait on the ps5

Question for you vets. The homie hit on snkrs for his size just tried thinking he had no shot anyways. Well I guess his charge fell off the card and he wasn't watching it close and his girl spent some of the money that came back. He got shipping notification yesterday but now won't have the whole amount till his payday Friday he is freaking out asking me if he's SOL. Because his delivery date shows as Tuesday. I feel bad cuz IDK what to tell him jw if anyone had this happen before will his card just go negative for the difference that isn't available? Or will they stop the shipment ? I feel bad for him because he's never hit on snkrs b4. Any help would help boys

Question for you vets. The homie hit on snkrs for his size just tried thinking he had no shot anyways. Well I guess his charge fell off the card and he wasn't watching it close and his girl spent some of the money that came back. He got shipping notification yesterday but now won't have the whole amount till his payday Friday he is freaking out asking me if he's SOL. Because his delivery date shows as Tuesday. I feel bad cuz IDK what to tell him jw if anyone had this happen before will his card just go negative for the difference that isn't available? Or will they stop the shipment ? I feel bad for him because he's never hit on snkrs b4. Any help would help boys

Card will just go negative and he'll get hit by his bank with an overdraft fee. Shipment will arrive as usual. However, you might wanna advise him against buying $250 shoes in the future with less than $500 sitting in your bank acct. Not to mention never lend your shorty your CC/debit card. Can't trust these ****

To answer your question he should be good to receive the shoes. Only issue would be his account most likely will overdraft.

On another note…tell the homie to sell them shoes, build up a savings account and get a credit card(if he doesn’t have one). Buy the shoes with a credit card so if some funny stuff happens it ain’t ya money that’s lost…most major cards have some type of purchase protection.

It’s a checking account card? I would call the bank and give them a heads up, maybe they can find a way for him to avoid the overdraft fee.

To answer your question he should be good to receive the shoes. Only issue would be his account most likely will overdraft.

On another note…tell the homie to sell them shoes, build up a savings account and get a credit card(if he doesn’t have one). Buy the shoes with a credit card so if some funny stuff happens it ain’t ya money that’s lost…most major cards have some type of purchase protection.
It’s a checking account card? I would call the bank and give them a heads up, maybe they can find a way for him to avoid the overdraft fee.

hes a vet he used some card called direct express they gave him that only the govt can deposit on its a debit card tho buthe couldn't add money to that account himself if he had a million cash. I offered to give him the money to put into the account so it was there it just can't be done.

hes a vet he used some card called direct express they gave him that only the govt can deposit on its a debit card tho buthe couldn't add money to that account himself if he had a million cash. I offered to give him the money to put into the account so it was there it just can't be done.
If the shoes have already shipped he will get them. The account will overdraw and direct express will charge him fees or penalties.

Last edited:
zsneakerheads always posts fakes. never says anything about it. cuz fakes will still get you followers and likes in this day and age.

there werent many fakes of these at first. then the second the fake factories release better pairs, with the print on the inside midsole, boom, all these influencers and “shoe news” heads start posting all these pics. funny they didnt have them til they quality fakes came out and news broke of the print being on the inside.

never once stating

“hey i got these from so and so.”
or “hey these might be fakes”

i could literally start an instagram and beat him to all his “first look” posts. id wager at least 75% of stuff he posts are fakes. ESPECIALLY the first look pics he gives.

be up front. tell us where/what they are. i dont care that he posts fakes. but be straight up.

all these “early release” heads and isntagram sellers....danger danger.

got a dude who runs a gimmick “key machine” game in my mall with certain hot shoes in it. im sure the high dollar ones are fakes.

people dont understand how many fakes are out there. and not addressing it, especially when theres possibilities of the shoes being fake, is bs and being complicit, in my eyes.

oh. anyone need to see first pics of the jordan 1 OG black/yellows? they just dropped. fakes that is. im sure the instagrammers and zsneakerheads will have pics soon lol. edit: nvm. he already posted them. go figure.

and heads up, one of the factories has gotten started on the travis 6 khakis. so im expecting fakes to start rolling in the next 2-4 weeks. havent seen any samples of them, so not sure how quality is as of yet. you know ill keep NT informed.

I don't think anyone really cares lol. At this point, if you (not you, but people in general) don't know that 95% of first /early looks are fakes, then you're in the wrong hobby :lol:

This isn't a new thing either, what's the difference between him and Air Randy? :lol:

We just wanna see what the shoe is gonna look like, it's not like they end up being DRASTICALLY different

Had to change my delivery to a fedex location drop off because they're working on gas pipes on my street and I'll probably be at work before they drop it off there and won't be able to pickup until Tuesday morning😞😞😰

Back
Top Bottom