Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Emotions being shared about the state of sneakers.

Emotions being shared about those sharing their emotions about the state of sneakers

Shirts are off on both sides.

Meanwhile they’re up in Beaverton reading all this like:

1627579770262.gif

Like many have mentioned, Nike just doesn’t care.

Emotions being shared about the state of sneakers.

Emotions being shared about those sharing their emotions about the state of sneakers

Shirts are off on both sides.

Meanwhile they’re up in Beaverton reading all this like:

1627579770262.gif

Like many have mentioned, Nike just doesn’t care.
we have come full circle - the folks in beaverton dont care because they have no reason to which was my original point.

Hello guys, it's been awhile. I just wanted to chime in to let everyone know those guys like AYCD Jake who supposedly scored tons of pairs were outed to be lying. Those big time botters strategy is to fake big raffle wins so they can persuade the stores/sites/brands to return to FCFS....so they can go back to botting like usual.

Hello guys, it's been awhile. I just wanted to chime in to let everyone know those guys like AYCD Jake who supposedly scored tons of pairs were outed to be lying. Those big time botters strategy is to fake big raffle wins so they can persuade the stores/sites/brands to return to FCFS....so they can go back to botting like usual.
union and a ma fcfs was a bot famine.

At this point I don’t care…I just want it to leak out that we are getting a GOOD REMASTER OF THE PLAYOFF 8s! DONE RIGHT! You guys can keep all the Travis in the world, just give me a couple pairs of remastered Playoff 8s

union and a ma fcfs was a bot famine.

I skipped the AMA drop, but Union was a once in a lifetime situation- the perfect storm of a lazy, unprepared raffle system implementation on Union's end, small number of raffle bots, and the skills of raffle bot developers whose bot were successful. The Union incident will likely never happen again at the magnitude it went down.

L on END too. I haven't won on there yet. Not like I enter there often because of their mark up prices.

Time to unsubscribe to this thread? When SNKRS dropping?

Back
Top Bottom