Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

high stock numbers on the lows just measn the resell price will be a bit more favorable. the same funny business is going to be happening in the background as usual.

production of the highs stopped at such a low number there were rumors that they werent even gonna drop. no one i know with info even knows when the decision was made to drop them anyway. just take this as PR/marketing for the real drop which is the lows.

high stock numbers on the lows just measn the resell price will be a bit more favorable. the same funny business is going to be happening in the background as usual.

production of the highs stopped at such a low number there were rumors that they werent even gonna drop. no one i know with info even knows when the decision was made to drop them anyway. just take this as PR/marketing for the real drop which is the lows.

Travis message on his official discord was “I made these for the homies, but kept a few pair for yall”

so seems like the highs were originally going to be f&f

Travis message on his official discord was “I made these for the homies, but kept a few pair for yall”

so seems like the highs were originally going to be f&f

i think this was the "marketing" response.

back when i started getting info during the actual production, i was told production was "paused" at around 10K pairs, and the release was in limbo. while the lows production continued its full run. I have no idea what the original intentions were for the highs but for whatever reason something out of the ordinary happened. but theres no real way to know for sure.

This was back in may

large stock based on what I was told. When I last discussed it, there were already 100k lows produced.
In the case of the highs production stopped at 10k total for some reason. Which is why the rumors started circulating that the release might be canceled. I have no idea whether or not the highs will pick up production again or not.

idk what lows production numbers capped out at but its more than 100K, production wrapped up in June.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom