Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Resell isn’t a thing anymore…These aftermarket authentication places are a joke…Pay that secondary price for a pair of $100 reps because these “authenticators” can’t take the time to even pull the shoes out the box? Yeah I’m good on that…When your whole business is collecting service fees on transactions from the buyer AND the seller, then the tendency to have a high authentication rate on whatever comes through the door is prevalent…Everything from StockX and GOAT is shipping direct from China…Plus when these big corporations like FTL are getting in bed with the aftermarket places like GOAT, then you know what the game is…Not worth it to me personally…

I bet a huge number of sales are replicas that are "authenticated" just based off the number of Highs sold on StockX alone. I don't think the avaliblity was there.

105AF22C-32DB-4408-838A-09CC47F77698.jpeg

Going for a 10.5 .. havent won **** in snkrs since ive been going sz 10 (my size). Last dub. 10.5 grinches. Theres no way i used up my W for the year since then.

The majority of ya'll just want to sit at home and pay resell at $300.00 - $500.00 for a $170.00 - $220.00 pair of shoes, because ya'll have been conditioned to do so.
Admittedly, the great majority of shoes I've purchased this year have been via resell. Some I got for good prices though.

Would love a retail pickup, but seems damn near impossible with how things are nowadays. I do have a price limit currently on what I would spend on a shoe, but I'm not letting money(for the most part) stop me from getting what I want these days.

The alternatives as far as other sneakers don't appeal to me.

Back
Top Bottom