Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

These are essentially grails for me. I’ll own a pair or all of them one day.

Will try the SNKRS release, but retail Ws on these?

Yikes.

Seen maybe a dozen or so winners across all of Twitter and Discord. Mostly Toddler sizes. Travis probably released a couple hundred pairs at most. Whole website is a sham at this point.

Yesterday was the first night I went to bed early in about 3 weeks. Of course, I missed the midnight release but it doesn't look like I missed much. Now I have to pull out a monocle and gloves to inspect any potential pair I buy from a reseller. Not a fun game to play.

I seen a local reseller hit a size 11.5 and a 10C yesterday. That was about it.

I cant believe people still cry about seeing people cart mult pairs in these draws. This **** has been going on for ages. Nothing has or will change. UK is such a lame as well. Pretty much begging TS for a pair of shoes. Bro, take some of that youtube money and go buy resell. Sneaker game really is filled with a bunch of crybabies.

IMO I wish nike would move on from these. They are turning into a 350. Just gonna keep cranking out colorways and the hypes are gonna cum in they pants for them. If this shoe didnt have Cactus Jack on it, it would sit in outlets.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom