Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

AMM still being dumb. Been trying on and off all day and still can't enter
try now!
Screenshot_20220720-062157_Yahoo Mail.jpg

undftd, amm (&co), DSM are all waste of time.

Cncpts and Kith raffles will have some winners (more than shop.travisscott but not a lot). Both cncpts and kith switching to online/shipping raffle means that the regular employees/managers in-store cannot backdoor the stock at each store. The stock for cncpts and kith will be off-site at a 3rd party shipping warehouse. But the raffles are still super botted tho. Curious to see how kith is going to handle this raffle since they don't usually do online raffles and their raffle system now is new.

Cncpts and Kith raffles will have some winners (more than shop.travisscott but not a lot). Both cncpts and kith switching to online/shipping raffle means that the regular employees/managers in-store cannot backdoor the stock at each store. The stock for cncpts and kith will be off-site at a 3rd party shipping warehouse. But the raffles are still super botted tho. Curious to see how kith is going to handle this raffle since they don't usually do online raffles and their raffle system now is new.
300k botted to oblivion lol

300k botted to oblivion lol

yeah Cncpts raffles for in-store pickup is always botted like crazy. But despite it being in the hundred thousand entries, I've actually won a handful of times from cncpts. Not sure if they filter it or check based on account history. Keep in mind that every 1 person that enters counts as 4-6 entries depending on the questions you fill out. So the total number of entries you see should be divided by the amount of questions/entries that count towards 1 person. Still crazy amount of entries and majority are bot entries though lol. My best CNCPTS W so far is the OW 4's in an online shipped raffle.

yeah Cncpts raffles for in-store pickup is always botted like crazy. But despite it being in the hundred thousand entries, I've actually won a handful of times from cncpts. Not sure if they filter it or check based on account history. Keep in mind that every 1 person that enters counts as 4-6 entries depending on the questions you fill out. So the total number of entries you see should be divided by the amount of questions/entries that count towards 1 person. Still crazy amount of entries and majority are bot entries though lol. My best CNCPTS W so far is the OW 4's in an online shipped raffle.
last time i won there was the grim reaper OW blazers

I got hella homies at Kith, the backdoor is there trust. :lol: I never ask for the oop though, prolly a ton of people ask them and it aint really my style.

I hear a bunch of winners from DSM raffles though.

I got hella homies at Kith, the backdoor is there trust. :lol: I never ask for the oop though, prolly a ton of people ask them and it aint really my style.

I hear a bunch of winners from DSM raffles though.

yeah kith and cncpts in-store backdoor is super wide lol but when they do online raffle, most of the employees there don't have much control since the online raffle stock isn't stored at each kith shop like an in-store raffle. Unless of course the managers go through the online raffle list and filter out only their homies and send them that auto-W lol

yeah kith and cncpts in-store backdoor is super wide lol but when they do online raffle, most of the employees there don't have much control since the online raffle stock isn't stored at each kith shop like an in-store raffle. Unless of course the managers go through the online raffle list and filter out only their homies and send them that auto-W lol

My homies there are in the corp side of Kith, so if I really wanted I potentially could maybe grab something but also they shoe heads too so they probably grab for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom