Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

35E3D321-1330-4CF4-8B75-0E50E8A299B4.jpeg

And that fragment logo is a tad too much

F that no tad its just too much

Buts its a rare sample so its fire in todays standards

It’s crazy how all these various old sample pictures across all retros & collaborations have been resurfacing in the last few months on social media, especially twitter. All these new info & link accounts chasing clout & followers. All this stuff we’ve seen years ago, they clearly weren’t here for.

I guess
But they look like some bootleg flea market joints to me

I was being scarcastic

They are terrible

Im not even a big fan of the big *** inverted swoosh on all the travs

But the fragment and low mocha color ways is nice

Is anyone here good at legit checking a pair of Phantoms? Bought some off a reputable FB seller and my buddy is saying there are a lot of errors with them. I posted them on check check and it passed. But the insole is glued in and when I tried removing it for the check check picture, it ripped lol. Ty all

Is anyone here good at legit checking a pair of Phantoms? Bought some off a reputable FB seller and my buddy is saying there are a lot of errors with them. I posted them on check check and it passed. But the insole is glued in and when I tried removing it for the check check picture, it ripped lol. Ty all
Reputable fb seller should not be used in the same sentence 😂

Sorry I should have been more clear. In my local Facebook shoe group “sac sole society” he has been a member for 10+ years with dozens and dozens of sales. It’s not a random guy I met through Facebook.
Gotcha, tbh I don't think the quality with great on those Travs, so their are bound to be a lot of inconsistency.

Back
Top Bottom