Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Put a bid on $100 and it was accepted last week…

8B2A5C6A-4461-4EED-85B0-2B9942155DC7.jpeg

E8AA1BB9-A866-4E97-AC06-3A129CF35D5F.jpeg

How much did it cost ya?
$2350 after taxes, that really hurt pressing that buy button:ohwell:

It’s going to offset though because instead of buying a lot of releases I’ll end up selling anyways, I’d rather buy something i really wanted. Also i sold off a good amount of my collection since last summer and several of my other Travis Scotts (AF1s, both pairs of the 6s, and both pairs of the Air Maxes)

It’s going to offset though because instead of buying a lot of releases I’ll end up selling anyways, I’d rather buy something i really wanted. Also i sold off a good amount of my collection since last summer and several of my other Travis Scotts (AF1s, both pairs of the 6s, and both pairs of the Air Maxes)

Not bad considering what they’ve been going for. The Zadeh eBay account has had my size 11 in stock for months for $2450. I’ll probably pull the trigger when the next discount goes live. I wasn’t the biggest fan of these but they look better in person and the materials used are night and day better than the lows even if the color ways isn’t

I want these so bad but I can't justify it. I'd have to trade for a pair. Had no clue these were going for so much. When I missed out i didn't even look because I knew the price was high but goodness.

Back
Top Bottom