Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

olives don’t do it for me. Color blocking looks off. Good luck to those who like them

Yet here’s you trying to cop on release day

IMG_1867.gif

Looking to secure a pair of olives on the 26 hoping for that retail W where do you guys think the resale market will look like on these ?🤔

Looking to secure a pair of olives on the 26 hoping for that retail W where do you guys think the resale market will look like on these ?🤔
Idk I would assume maybe a lil less than the other lows? I’m tryna cop for retail so I can sell and get another pair of travs

These release on my birthday. Hope nike and my snkrs account considers this somehow lol.

i cant speak to everyone else's markets but ive been quoted $800 for no box pairs a month ago, and anywhere from $1200-$1600 for backdoor pairs in retail packaging, i passed on all.

i do have a pair of phantoms coming in that i let go of some shoes that were taking up space in my closet for.

What was the ticket if you don't mind me asking
$1300 is what I was told for all sizes as of 2 days ago, it may be lower when I get my pair in a few days. These stores are greedy, they want whatever the shoe is going for on StockX. I don’t see them being much lower than that shipped with taxes & fees on aftermarket post release. I’d be glad to be wrong. I’m breaking my never purchase before all attempts at retail rule, but I really want these & haven’t hit a Travis at retail since before the Fragment High drop. I see these trending the same as Reverse Mochas, so I’m going to bite the bullet soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom