Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

Retail or pass... too many fakes out there and we don't need that extra stress.
93A13AB6-0614-44A9-A2AF-539D9A54D702.jpeg

Damn ya’ll really going after it in here. Well goat better send me some real ones. Copped my size earlier today for 800 before taxes and shipping. Might get a little cheaper with more pairs in hand but probably not by a whole lot

Damn ya’ll really going after it in here. Well goat better send me some real ones. Copped my size earlier today for 800 before taxes and shipping. Might get a little cheaper with more pairs in hand but probably not by a whole lot

I don’t see them going much cheaper either, i copped my size for $900 before fees and taxes on StockX last night but i already made the decision that i was going to off a few pairs in my closet that i no longer wore

Bout to off my Mocha Trav highs for these, or maybe RM. Only reason being my feet legit got a size bigger due to my cancer treatment. I had to sell some shoes I cant fit anymore, my highs are SNUG.

Wonder if I can do a straight trade. These probably will be lower than RM on resale.

What size picasso swerve picasso swerve ? I have been looking for a legit mocha high. DM me.

have a trade pending for one of my spare AMM3, might cop another pair with goat credits.

my ranking of the lows:
Frags
Olives
OG mocha
Reverse Mocha
Phantoms

Bout to off my Mocha Trav highs for these, or maybe RM. Only reason being my feet legit got a size bigger due to my cancer treatment. I had to sell some shoes I cant fit anymore, my highs are SNUG.

Wonder if I can do a straight trade. These probably will be lower than RM on resale?
hope everything went well w that, cant you try to rock them w.o. the insole or your not about that life? the og highs are def keepers

have a trade pending for one of my spare AMM3, might cop another pair with goat credits.

my ranking of the lows:
Frags
Olives
OG mocha
Reverse Mocha
Phantoms
I was thinking about offing my amm3s... was that an even trade or did you have to add cash?

I almost want to move them and then add cash for the reverse mochas...but if prices go down a lil more i might just bite on the reverse olives instead. I dunno

Just get it over with. You know you’ll enjoy them. Ima wait a lil and cop these olives myself.

Just waiting for my birthday in a few weeks! Hopefully it lines up well with an eBay coupon code

If the olives fall in my lap via trade I’ll do it, but I don’t think ill be coming out of pocket for them.

Makes me worried my pair didn’t beat the mini boss. Still at label created for 2 Days
I was worried too but Nike shipped Saturday and got this morning and sold instantly for close to 1300 I just have to go to flight club tomorrow drop off and paid same day . I got them sz 15.5W so 14M I would keep but not rallying feeling the color too much

Back
Top Bottom