Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

soles def look wearable compared to other jordan golf shoes with the hardened sole usually with spikes that some you speak of. also if casuals are actually copping to wear then a sole swap shouldnt be a problem unless you really cant deal with having a diff colored outsole, also probably cost less assuming you can get these for retail.

Of course I didn’t get picked for the raffle

I hate spikeless, was gonna add spikes to em tho

200 actually isn't easy if you haven't warmed up and are under pressure. you may top the first one and then hook or slice the second.
Easy as hell if you play golf. Thats an iron shot bro. I can hit miss hit my driver 200yards

Easy as hell if you play golf. Thats an iron shot bro. I can hit miss hit my driver 200yards
again - no warm ups - under pressure - probably not your own equipment. reminds me of when the bears did a contest seeing if fans could kick a 33 yard fg after Cody parky double doinked in the playoffs - thousands showed up and no one made it. I don't think like hype kids are going to be able to drive it 200 yards in two tries.

again - no warm ups - under pressure - probably not your own equipment. reminds me of when the bears did a contest seeing if fans could kick a 33 yard fg after Cody parky double doinked in the playoffs - thousands showed up and no one made it. I don't think like hype kids are going to be able to drive it 200 yards in two tries.
Just looked this up, literally everything you said was wrong lol

Bears didn’t hold the contest. It was a brewery. It was 43 yards. 101 people tried. Also it was a blizzard lol.

Every shot in golf is pressure, and like I said easy if "you play golf" not a random trying for the first time. Randoms barely hitting 100 on a full swing.

Goat notification came I thought I had missed the drop but it's at 11 whew. Very slim shot but if I hit I'm taking them to Golfland the day they arrive

Stock numbers are usually bad but these are a JOKE. Especially coupled with the Travis Scott site draw being a sham that only sent Ws to influencers / the whole thing was faked.

What a complete waste of time and a joke
IMG_6866.png

Anyone else try for every TS 1 to date on SNKRS and not hit a single pair? I’ve been 0/everything since 2019, I’m not even mad and actually impressed with my L record at this point lol

Anyone else try for every TS 1 to date on SNKRS and not hit a single pair? I’ve been 0/everything since 2019, I’m not even mad and actually impressed with my L record at this point lol

Got the expected L today. I've only hit on the SNKRS draw for the OG lows. Ls everywhere on everything else *shrug*

Back
Top Bottom