Official Travis Scott x Jordan Thread ...

L for me…played this morning
IMG_2295.jpeg
IMG_2294.jpeg

Anyone else try for every TS 1 to date on SNKRS and not hit a single pair? I’ve been 0/everything since 2019, I’m not even mad and actually impressed with my L record at this point lol

I own more Travis Scott collab shoes than off white, union, AMM, and other special projects but I’ve never gotten a Travis Scott W for retail even though I’ve gotten W’s with all the other collabs.

Thank God for trades being a thing

I only own 3 TS, and one is the gold Air Maxes, which I don’t know if they even really count. 😂 Unions, on the other hand, I think I’m at 12 now.

Are people actually hyped for these? They look like fusions.
I think a lot of hype accounts are getting fed pics to try and make them seem more than a fusion.

My guess is the first one goes for 500+, dudes on NT on the hype train come around on them, most of the rest of the colorways dud as the realization it’s a corny fusion from a corny dude sinks in.

Gauge the Mac attack next month. If those reach 500-750 on hype at release I could see the first Jumpman Jackoff going for as much.

Travis hype is over. Outside of the 1s, 4s, and SBs, resale prices have dropped on every other pair.
the interest / love for TS Jordan 1 lows is still amazing general public never cared for AJ 1 lows

hype would still there be on good shoe models

Nothing anyone can do to make random air trainers etc have crazy resale prices :lol:

Back
Top Bottom