Official TURN MY SWAG ON Post Vol. XXI

Originally Posted by LESfamilia

timbo109 wrote:

I approve of this thread.
fb6364023a556200c3b72b5e1343644c73a635f2.gif

I talked to my general of the Swag Season movement; my superior officer told me my swagger was looking and sounding depressed. I was speechless! It was walking and talking and splashing on those haters, "main," but alas, it needed some Hawaiian Punch. Quite literally. It needed a few kicks in the head from some fresh Polo boots. *bow bow bow bow*

Finally, I got the message. I went into the gym, fed my swagger some of OJ's finest orange concoctions and a couple of Gucci's most succluent chickens. *aye aye aye okay*

Then, I reached into my swagger's back, hit the switch, and BOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I turned my swag on.

eek.gif
glad you took it all in stride
pimp.gif

and this is how you know it's swag season:

I got to a spot, and proceed to order a beer. I'm new to beer, so I didn't really know what to get. Guy comes up and proceeds to buy me a 'DosEquis' and told the bartender to put a lime in it. Did I say thank you? No. I said "this betta not be nasty...or I'mma kick yo a**" Andyou know what--he STILL bought me the beer!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

TOP THAT MIKE!!!!

I Drink Your Milkshake wrote:

I talked to my general of the Swag Season movement; my superior officer told me my swagger was looking and sounding depressed. I was speechless! It was walking and talking and splashing on those haters, "main," but alas, it needed some Hawaiian Punch. Quite literally. It needed a few kicks in the head from some fresh Polo boots. *bow bow bow bow*

Finally, I got the message. I went into the gym, fed my swagger some of OJ's finest orange concoctions and a couple of Gucci's most succluent chickens. *aye aye aye okay*

Then, I reached into my swagger's back, hit the switch, and BOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

I turned my swag on.

eek.gif
glad you took it all in stride
pimp.gif

and this is how you know it's swag season:

I got to a spot, and proceed to order a beer. I'm new to beer, so I didn't really know what to get. Guy comes up and proceeds to buy me a 'Dos Equis' and told the bartender to put a lime in it. Did I say thank you? No. I said "this betta not be nasty...or I'mma kick yo a**" And you know what--he STILL bought me the beer!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

TOP THAT MIKE!!!!

Nah�Bom, you got it, main.
eek.gif
sick.gif
roll.gif

"Walk that walk..."

pimp.gif

��

Ever since I made the decision to grow my hair out, my swag has been on a steady decline. I got monnnnnaaaaayyyy oooooowwwww to go get a hair cut, but I wantto see how long I can grow it out until school starts.

I don't have any ridiculously fine broads here to impress so I said f getting a hair cut... then I said f shaving.

But please believe when August rolls around, I'm gonna be on a perpetual wave for the whole semester. I'm gonna be able to give some swag awaaaaaaaaaaybecause I'll have so much.

But for right now, my swag is on a negative hundred thousand trillion.

Okay, well.... I clicked on the "swagger" tag on the front page and this is the first thing that popped up, not happy.

Back
Top Bottom