Official Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 1

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

is he finally gonna smash?

the only reason im gonna watch this with my girl, when he didn't in Eclipse i was like "
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
"

the only reason im gonna watch this with my girl, when he didn't in Eclipse i was like "
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
"

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Men watch this series?

pumperwtf.png

The first one was on tv recently so I thought I'd see what the hype was about. It was just incredibly bad.

Originally Posted by thekryptonite

Men watch this series?

pumperwtf.png

The first one was on tv recently so I thought I'd see what the hype was about. It was just incredibly bad.

Originally Posted by RetroSan

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
"
Wait, your sole purpose for going to see this flick is because you've been anticipating a love scene throughout the series? 
Spoiler [+]
C'mon baby paw

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
"
Wait, your sole purpose for going to see this flick is because you've been anticipating a love scene throughout the series? 
Spoiler [+]
C'mon baby paw

Originally Posted by PRIME

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
"
Spoiler [+]
C'mon baby paw
throughout the series? naw only saw eclipse with her on bootleg but when he said he was waiting for marriage "
indifferent.gif
"
Spoiler [+]
ok...breh?

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
"
Spoiler [+]
C'mon baby paw
throughout the series? naw only saw eclipse with her on bootleg but when he said he was waiting for marriage "
indifferent.gif
"
Spoiler [+]
ok...breh?

Really NT? Twilight threads? I'll assume this is the first.

Really NT? Twilight threads? I'll assume this is the first.

Originally Posted by kdawg

thekryptonite wrote:
It has some of the worst dialogue ever written, ever.  If the books are anything like it, their fans must have extremely low standards.
I can't believe women I know in their mid-20s are obsessed with this crap.

Originally Posted by kdawg

thekryptonite wrote:
It has some of the worst dialogue ever written, ever.  If the books are anything like it, their fans must have extremely low standards.
I can't believe women I know in their mid-20s are obsessed with this crap.

this movie series is crap
Chick is not even worth lookin at, and she is a terrible actress

this movie series is crap
Chick is not even worth lookin at, and she is a terrible actress

I read up to Breaking Dawn. After Jacob imprinted on her baby I couldn't do it anymore. Whoa. It writes like bad teen fiction but some reason I got in pulled in up until that point.

I don't plan on watching this one or part 2. I already know how the thing ends anyway. One of my friends did finish the entire book series. God bless her.

ETA: I swear everytime I stop posting here for months on end and come back I ALWAYS forget about the censoring. You'd think I'd remember.

I read up to Breaking Dawn. After Jacob imprinted on her baby I couldn't do it anymore. Whoa. It writes like bad teen fiction but some reason I got in pulled in up until that point.

I don't plan on watching this one or part 2. I already know how the thing ends anyway. One of my friends did finish the entire book series. God bless her.

ETA: I swear everytime I stop posting here for months on end and come back I ALWAYS forget about the censoring. You'd think I'd remember.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
"
Spoiler [+]
C'mon baby paw
indifferent.gif
"
Spoiler [+]
ok...breh?
Ah ok, that sounds more like it.
Spoiler [+]
baby paw 
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom