Official Tyga Thread. Vol. #BlackThoughtsVol.2 - April 12th.

tygapull2.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A few days before your CD comes out...it's already at all the outlet stores waiting...they gotta send it back, cuz you're too $+$@%$$ stupid to make sure your samples are cleared before you ship them?!

You're too dumb to understand that getting Martin Luther King's estate to clear your profanity heavy, misogynistic rap album's sample of his speech AFTER you already shipped ain't the easiest thing in the world. Aight b.
30t6p3b.gif

tygapull2.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

A few days before your CD comes out...it's already at all the outlet stores waiting...they gotta send it back, cuz you're too $+$@%$$ stupid to make sure your samples are cleared before you ship them?!

You're too dumb to understand that getting Martin Luther King's estate to clear your profanity heavy, misogynistic rap album's sample of his speech AFTER you already shipped ain't the easiest thing in the world. Aight b.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

Whoever likes this album obviously doesn't know what REAL hip-hop is and what the DIGITALIZATION generation of our technology has showed to be detrimental to our beloved genre. The only time I wanna hear Rack City is when I'm at a strip club in Vegas or when me and my boys are gettin ready to hit the strip. That's it. Tyga basura and so is the rest of YMCMB.  Drake is the only one with potential on that label and the pure bread winner after Weezy. Weezy garbage too. Only tracks off Carter IV that were good were the interludes. I wouldn't be surprised if Drake sells out in the future as well.

Did you even listen to the album? Nobody is even talking about Rack City.  I'm not sure if you are one of those "true" hip hop heads but this isn't a bad album at all.  YMCMB is pretty bad and agree on that.  But this album is actually 20x better than Carter IV. 

This is a more than solid effort especially from an artist like Tyga.

I'm assuming he didn't listen to it because I hate a lot of the music affiliated with young money Lil Wayne drake and all that ishhh. I was actually pretty impressed that this kid took it in a different direction.

& stop with this real hip hop #@%@!+#%. Like seriously. Everyone has their own definition as to what real hip hop is.

Originally Posted by MonStar1

Originally Posted by K1ll0rBeK1lled

Whoever likes this album obviously doesn't know what REAL hip-hop is and what the DIGITALIZATION generation of our technology has showed to be detrimental to our beloved genre. The only time I wanna hear Rack City is when I'm at a strip club in Vegas or when me and my boys are gettin ready to hit the strip. That's it. Tyga basura and so is the rest of YMCMB.  Drake is the only one with potential on that label and the pure bread winner after Weezy. Weezy garbage too. Only tracks off Carter IV that were good were the interludes. I wouldn't be surprised if Drake sells out in the future as well.

Did you even listen to the album? Nobody is even talking about Rack City.  I'm not sure if you are one of those "true" hip hop heads but this isn't a bad album at all.  YMCMB is pretty bad and agree on that.  But this album is actually 20x better than Carter IV. 

This is a more than solid effort especially from an artist like Tyga.

I'm assuming he didn't listen to it because I hate a lot of the music affiliated with young money Lil Wayne drake and all that ishhh. I was actually pretty impressed that this kid took it in a different direction.

& stop with this real hip hop #@%@!+#%. Like seriously. Everyone has their own definition as to what real hip hop is.

Originally Posted by MrONegative

tygapull2.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

mlk-1.jpg

You gotta send it back....Mutumbo

Originally Posted by MrONegative

tygapull2.jpg

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

mlk-1.jpg

You gotta send it back....Mutumbo

im not going to lie i really like the album a lot. i like the features on there. Nas and Wale..... whoa!! that song is sick.. The beat that changed on the first track.. crazy.. I'm happy for the dude honestly.

im not going to lie i really like the album a lot. i like the features on there. Nas and Wale..... whoa!! that song is sick.. The beat that changed on the first track.. crazy.. I'm happy for the dude honestly.

The version i got doesn't have a Martin Luther King speech.
nerd.gif

+

This is a solid album, alot of tracks on it. People said "Take Care" was soft, this album is real soft too. Tyga singin' and stuff
laugh.gif

nerd.gif

+

This is a solid album, alot of tracks on it. People said "Take Care" was soft, this album is real soft too. Tyga singin' and stuff
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

nerd.gif

+

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thank for the heads up. I'll listen to the song with Nas and move on
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

nerd.gif

+

laugh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
thank for the heads up. I'll listen to the song with Nas and move on
laugh.gif

Anybody seen him in concert? I just got put on to him really but I was thinking about heading out to his show tonight in Myrtle Beach at the House of Blues. Is it worth it?

Anybody seen him in concert? I just got put on to him really but I was thinking about heading out to his show tonight in Myrtle Beach at the House of Blues. Is it worth it?

How the hell can his camp try to put out the album without clearing EVERYTHING? Lots of lost $$ there

How the hell can his camp try to put out the album without clearing EVERYTHING? Lots of lost $$ there

What the %*!#...show got evacuated, been standing in the parking lot for an hour.

What the %*!#...show got evacuated, been standing in the parking lot for an hour.

Back
Top Bottom