Official Tyga Thread. Vol. #BlackThoughtsVol.2 - April 12th.

tyga doesn't have the balls to go at Wiz. Wiz had tatts long before Tyga. Tyga went from clean skin to fully tatted in a matter of months when he was playing cousin to travis mccoy.

Tyga don't want it with no one...he can be going at YG and if so Tyga will not be heard from again.

As evil as it sounds..
I honestly hope he is trying to start a beef with Wiz...

So after its done, we will never hear from him again 
laugh.gif

Tyga will forever be wack to me.

As evil as it sounds..
I honestly hope he is trying to start a beef with Wiz...

So after its done, we will never hear from him again 
laugh.gif

Tyga will forever be wack to me.

Tyga stepping it up in some ways...but i gotta hear the tape.

Why tyga takin shots at my man 50 tyson?
laugh.gif

Tyga stepping it up in some ways...but i gotta hear the tape.

Why tyga takin shots at my man 50 tyson?
laugh.gif

I would actually liek to see a "response" from Wiz. That PotC2 type flow would shut Tyga up
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

I would actually liek to see a "response" from Wiz. That PotC2 type flow would shut Tyga up
pimp.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

This is true.
But Wiz wont ever go back to that flow, kinda bittersweet.

and Idk.. i doubt he was dissing wiz, cause he liked KxOj and they've chatted on ustream multiple times..

Hes not doing any original songs on this mixtape..

Strictly going in over other peoples beats.

Pretty Boy Swag and Your Love are two others hes did.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

pimp.gif
nerd.gif

This is true.
But Wiz wont ever go back to that flow, kinda bittersweet.

and Idk.. i doubt he was dissing wiz, cause he liked KxOj and they've chatted on ustream multiple times..

Hes not doing any original songs on this mixtape..

Strictly going in over other peoples beats.

Pretty Boy Swag and Your Love are two others hes did.

Originally Posted by UnbornSeed

tyga doesn't have the balls to go at Wiz. Wiz had tatts long before Tyga. Tyga went from clean skin to fully tatted in a matter of months when he was playing cousin to travis mccoy.

Tyga don't want it with no one...he can be going at YG and if so Tyga will not be heard from again.

What you talkin? Tyga had tats since high school when he was a buck 0 5 passing out his mixtapes at Gardena High and getting no love

What you talkin? Tyga had tats since high school when he was a buck 0 5 passing out his mixtapes at Gardena High and getting no love

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I gotta search but theres a picture floating around with no visible tattoos. He use to rock highschool parties and started getting work done hanging with THE PACK....before then he was inkless. He went overboard with Travis and even more so when he signed with Wayne.

this is one picture but theres another one out there with no throat work or arm work.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

I gotta search but theres a picture floating around with no visible tattoos. He use to rock highschool parties and started getting work done hanging with THE PACK....before then he was inkless. He went overboard with Travis and even more so when he signed with Wayne.

this is one picture but theres another one out there with no throat work or arm work.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Maybe its just me but I do see an arm and neck tat...no?

you're illiterate. I said this isn't the picture I was speaking of but one that shows he wasn't fully tatted as it pertains to the line in question about him going at Wiz, moron.

My god.

Originally Posted by jupiterjaywall

Maybe its just me but I do see an arm and neck tat...no?

you're illiterate. I said this isn't the picture I was speaking of but one that shows he wasn't fully tatted as it pertains to the line in question about him going at Wiz, moron.

My god.

This isn't the first time I've heard Wiz and Tyga have beef. Anybody know the origins?

This isn't the first time I've heard Wiz and Tyga have beef. Anybody know the origins?

Back
Top Bottom