official tyler the creator thread

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
�nicest dude on earth�

Like the 10th thread on this guy in the past couple months so i guess the hype has begun. He's nice but i cant get jiggy wit it.

Like the 10th thread on this guy in the past couple months so i guess the hype has begun. He's nice but i cant get jiggy wit it.

This guy is on some other *%#$
laugh.gif
I actually like a couple of the other guys from Odd Future better, but I rock with a lot of Tyler's production. Real simplistic and it knocks.

MellowHype- BLACKENEDWHITE
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I actually like a couple of the other guys from Odd Future better, but I rock with a lot of Tyler's production. Real simplistic and it knocks.

MellowHype- BLACKENEDWHITE
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by jpap348

laugh.gif
I actually like a couple of the other guys from Odd Future better, but I rock with a lot of Tyler's production.
x2. Might aswell make this an official OF thread

Originally Posted by jpap348

laugh.gif
I actually like a couple of the other guys from Odd Future better, but I rock with a lot of Tyler's production.
x2. Might aswell make this an official OF thread

^back to hate again i see...

anyways..... OFWGKTA has earned their place in my book and thats hard to do. yes, some of their lyrics are off the wall but their music most def has direction as well as their videos. young dudes are creative and creating their own lane in hip-hop. and they are just about all under 18 and lyrically nice. and dont get me started on earl, my man is like 16 and nicer than 60% of the game already as far as wordplay and flow anyway.

their props are well deserved...

^back to hate again i see...

anyways..... OFWGKTA has earned their place in my book and thats hard to do. yes, some of their lyrics are off the wall but their music most def has direction as well as their videos. young dudes are creative and creating their own lane in hip-hop. and they are just about all under 18 and lyrically nice. and dont get me started on earl, my man is like 16 and nicer than 60% of the game already as far as wordplay and flow anyway.

their props are well deserved...

im not hating... its just wanna know... their videos are creative and they can rap but why the off the wall subject matter?

im not hating... its just wanna know... their videos are creative and they can rap but why the off the wall subject matter?

i welcome the craziness. i've heard enough of how hard the hood is, how many chix whoever gets and how much money whoever has. if slim got a pass why cant they?

i welcome the craziness. i've heard enough of how hard the hood is, how many chix whoever gets and how much money whoever has. if slim got a pass why cant they?

Back
Top Bottom