OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

HOH Beverly Center had 17 total pairs, but only 13 released to the public.  Apparently, the Bay Area got a lot more (righfully so).

Not for some UA shoes... **** is ridiculous!
lmao.....cats trying to get rich off under armors.....one dude tried make himself feel better by stating he is the mvp.....lol....so what....no hate to the collectors, and good luck to the resellers.

Lets all watch the resellers sit on them like they've been doing with recent Nike/JB releases.

Sneaker reselling is played out. No one getting rich off that ish.

Idk why you guys are upset at UA. This is the nature of the sneaker game now. We've accepted it for years and now it's come to this.

I think it's weak af, but it is what it is.

The main issue is the way it was handled. UA clearly wasn't ready for the traffic, which is inexcusable. They should have prepared after the dub nations fiasco. These online sites need a serious overhaul.

I don't get the whole, oh they're UA, how dare they do this...They have to swim in the same waters as everyone else. They have affordable performance products and the league's mvp. You really surprised?

Shid I woulda only made like 100 pairs and sold them for like 500 each. Said they was going to charity.

Theres only one reason and one reason only why these sold like they did and thats resellers seeing what dubnations went for so they went all out for these
yep.....folks think no one notices the fiendish behavior thats exhibited on these threads.

The Bay went nuts this morning for this release...

Majority of the stores out here did raffles on Monday and I slept....

Was fortunate this morning....

I read somewhere that people are starting to turn against UA.com and complaining, filling forums up with comments of their displeasure.

The Bay went nuts this morning for this release...

Majority of the stores out here did raffles on Monday and I slept....

Was fortunate this morning....
flexing in the mirrors and the cawp.

Hey bro, they hiring? I wanna work with you and be besties cause 1. You rock Argon dunks. 2. You got that inside connect.

Back
Top Bottom