OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

You know whats disgusting? I cant seem to find any grade school currys now. These disgusting resellers taking everything. Hope they slip on the ground and a curry one goes straight up their butthole
roll.gif

it's foul tho 
mean.gif

do footlocker stores price match their online price? The blue cfd PE is only 109.99 online but full price in store

Last edited:
Curious to see what steph wears tonight.
Probably a warriors jersey with some kinda ankle brace. [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Mission accomplished!! Historic season for MVP and now World Champion Steph Curry.

Last edited:
You must be crazy to spend at most double retail for the MVP's. Materials used on them are subpar.

They're worth retail plus tax and even to me that's too much and I have all the color ways that released except the MVP's.

Anyways, The Golden State Warriors are the NBA Champions!!! A long time coming. I remember watching their games as a kid on local channels I believe it was Ch.36? Back when they were turrrible lol.

Last edited:
Don't know why UA are trying to be cute like Nike and make all the best colorways PE's. They aren't quite big enough to be pulling crap like that yet.

Back
Top Bottom