OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

If you're not in the FB group or following @ArmourNews on twitter. Here are the links for today.

*NOTE*: UA is giving a $15 UA.com giftcard with every $75 purchase. IN A BRAND HOUSE ONLY*

UA, Eastbay, Champs, Finishline and Footlocker are all 10AM.  All times Eastern. (finishline may drop earlier)

THANKS FOR THIS INFO!! The guy helping me didnt didnt remember about the coupon, but I got it at the counter.

Dang, why no sz 7 in dark matter on ua :frown:

I found a gs 7 at the UA store! :smile:

o0ci6h.jpg

Dope!

Last edited:

You won't be disappointed! They both look great in person, but if you like the Dark Matter better from the pics, definitely like it better in person. Hope they get to you soon.
It seem that way! Every non-stock picture I've seen so far really make the purple pop. Do you think the lighting has a lot to do with it? The purple seems too good to be true in some pictures, and it seems like the pictures may have been taken with flash or under a lot of huge lighting. Regardless, I'm excited to see them in person!

Good call -- I like the white laces and they come with an extra set of white with blue specks, but those yellows look great
I definitely think the yellow laces look a lot better on the Homes. Personally, of the other announced colorways I think only MI30, Underdog, and Candy Reign have the laces I would put on them. I would like to see MI30 with gray laces though.

If the Home came with an extra set of laces, does that mean Dark Matter did to? And if so, could someone post a picture of them or just what color they are? I'm hoping they're the High-Vis Yellow color (https://www.underarmour.com/en-us/ua-laces/pid1252973), with maybe purple specks or something (so the opposite of the stock laces). Otherwise, I'll just buy the ones from that link.

The only other pairs I see picking up are the homes and sour patches. Sour patch will be a great xmas shoe.

It was from the mailer that DSG sends if you signup for the scorecard

Is it the most recent mailer that came this week/last week? The one I got only has the $20 off 100 and the $10 off 70. Where'd you get the 25% off? Would like to have that also to get the Homes. Anyone know if DSG will get the Dark Matters?

Last edited:
Anthony Anderson out there with the Curry One "Home" in the Celebrity All Star Game

What happened to the Dark Matters on FNL? Was hoping to order from them so I could use my WC reward.

For those who own both the curry 1 and the clutch fit , do they fit the same? I'm not sure if I should go half size up like I did with the clutchfit.

I own both and to me they fit the same. I got an 11.5 in the Clutch Fit's the same with these and no problems.

How do the Curry 1's fit? Should I get my TTS 10.5 or go up half to an 11?

For reference I'm a 10.5 in Nike BBall shoes (OG Hyperrevs, Hyperdunk, etc.)

Last edited:
What happened to the Dark Matters on FNL? Was hoping to order from them so I could use my WC reward.

They botched that release. They tweeted the link but both pairs were unavailable. I think like 30-45 minutes later, sizes of the Homes were up. I don't know when the DM sizes came up because when I checked it said sold out. Was hoping to get the Homes or DM with the $20 coupon plus $20 WC rewards trick. They were excluded from coupon anyways so it was better off going to the store and use the bday coupon and have them in hand instead of waiting for their economy shipping.

I wear an 11.5 or a 12, depending on the shoe.
Got a 12, an it feels slightly big.
Don't plan on playing in these anytime soon, but they seem like a great shoe.

Any stores in the Bay Area have the Dark Matter in stock still in a size 10.5?

Which stores carried them today?

Last edited:
They botched that release. They tweeted the link but both pairs were unavailable. I think like 30-45 minutes later, sizes of the Homes were up. I don't know when the DM sizes came up because when I checked it said sold out. Was hoping to get the Homes or DM with the $20 coupon plus $20 WC rewards trick. They were excluded from coupon anyways so it was better off going to the store and use the bday coupon and have them in hand instead of waiting for their economy shipping.

Just chatted with FNL rep and she said that they may not release the Dark Matter due to not receiving their shipment?

Online looking for Dark Matter and Homes in-store stock check at Bay Area stores and none come up? Maybe their systems havent updated?

Just got an email from FL that they weren't able to fulfill my order of the Dark Matters because they ran out (was a backorder)

Anyone have any ideas what I can do? I'm not near any stores that carry them (middle of CA). And I'm pretty sure my size 8.5 is sold out everywhere...

EDIT: Nevermind! I think the UA store must have restocked them online a few hours after my post. I was lucky that I checked the site one more time. I didn't think they would restock them, especially because they're an ASG colorway.

Can't wait for them to come on Thursday! I ordered Hi-Vis Yellow shoelaces as well.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom