OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

If i cant buy those carolina lows im done with under armour.

You kind of expect a first year sig shoe to be so easy to get to the point they actually go on discount but noooooo not under armour

If i cant buy those carolina lows im done with under armour.

You kind of expect a first year sig shoe to be so easy to get to the point they actually go on discount but noooooo not under armour

I think those green lows posted might be the first pair to hit that new UA outlet :x :lol:

Love the lows, but passing on them.

It's a tie between the dark blue/yellow and the light blues for first place.

Then the all blacks.

The home colorway will be the quickest seller though!

I'd wear the Carolina blues all summer :smokin

That panthers colorway sounds pretty interesting

Last edited:
The two colorways coming out on Friday are on the FTL launch locator.

I see them selling out fast online again. Be ready.

Last edited:

so there is another "Curry camp" Cw andt this is not it?because there is a "Curry Camp low" in the list of the 8 Cw in the lows that will be released
I'm pretty sure he has 3 camps. Theres the one going on right now which was invite only, theres one for kids that he does with his dad, and theres one that is a Warriors camp. 

My guess is that these are an exclusive for the players who got invited to the camp going on right now and the other two Cws have a theme that go with the other two camps.

I'm not sure if this was posted but UA already made a player only Curry for the NBPA top 100 camp they run every year.

Grey lows :nerd:
CIwx3Z9WwAEDjMV.jpg:large

^BHM lows maybe? 
nerd.gif

Man the black/raiders lows are a must for me... 

Last edited:
Definitely the trend.  I don't have pics/evidence of this but I swear like 7/8 out of 10 guys on the floor are wearing them these days

They don't really make a lot of lower cut basketball socks. I don't have a problem with wearing crew with low tops.

Is that the new trend to wear the 3/4 tights these days? Durant and Curry made it popular?

Definitely not "new" ...plenty players like Wade went to this after the NBA banned the full lenth tights that Wade popularized.

And those arent always 3/4 tights either, but "leg sleeves" that run from the thigh to the calf.

Last edited:

Yes and Yes. 

@jsfLip  8 total Lows. The 4 in the pic, the Orange/Black/green, and 3 others. 
Appreciate the info! Saw this on IG:

"The one that started it all. From the place where it all began. The #CurryOneLow Pacific White drop 7.3 at select Foot Locker Locations." - @footlockercanada

First time seeing "Pacific White"...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom