OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

DSG has GS sizes? not sure what i would wear in the men's size. I bought 6.5Y in the Hornets, and they fit well.

Copped both Curry Camps and Pacific Blues off FNL at $98.99 each with tax. Good thing I had rewards since I stay giving them my money lol.

Anyways the Pacific Blues remind me of a Tiffany blue cw especially with the hints of black and silver.

Last edited:
Why? They Sold out in 5 minutes.  That would leave money on the table.
I would assume you guys as a consumer would like to have had it at a cheaper price?
I know I wouldn't have minded if they were. Money saved for me is better than money gained by a billion dollar company. Anyone else agree?

Last edited:
Or your local store. These seemed to be released in plenty stores. Plus i bet many of those sizes come back online when resellers realize there is no resell! :lol:

Yeah we got the most stock in the bay. I'm not tripping if I have to get a pair after I pick up my car.

can you double up on richards? or will they cancel?

Add 100 to your cart and they will update the qty. Then check out all you want lol.

sorry, i'm just confused...i know the pacific blue and home lows released today. i thought the "camps" were the ones that curry gave away for his select basketball camp. did those release today too? why am i seeing people saying "i copped the camps today".....

not trolling, just legitimately confused! 

sorry, i'm just confused...i know the pacific blue and home lows released today. i thought the "camps" were the ones that curry gave away for his select basketball camp. did those release today too? why am i seeing people saying "i copped the camps today".....

not trolling, just legitimately confused! 
These are the ones I need to cop...

Letsss gooooo ordered them off DSG no problem.

The only store that had them was two and a half hours away from me and they sold out every pair basically within the first 15 mins the store opened. And that's a House of Hoops that normally gets a ton of pairs of each big shoe release.

right, those are the "camps" when i hear someone say "I copped the camps"...

were these dropping today?

Back
Top Bottom