OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

Btw, the footlocker with the long line actually had a lot of pairs. That line cleared out and seemed like they still had more. My friend ended up waiting.

Long line at Footlocker
roll.gif
cot damn.

I'm good. 'Preciate the NT member who posted the DSG link, hopefully mine goes through.

If not, oh well. I copped at 730am.
wtf for some curry lows?  Must be the bay area cause they're just sitting in stores near me.

Waited at DSG 30 mins before opening @ 8:30. Heard there was already lines at Footlocker and they weren't even open an hour and a half. Got my 2 pairs size 10 in n out easy. Got home and tried em on, felt waay to tight IMO. Flew back to DSG only to find they only had 11 and up. Returned my pairs.

Checked out Footlocker and the line looked crazy. It was already 10AM on the dot. Didn't know if they would have enough pairs so called a couple other malls. All said they had long lines. I was annoyed at this point considering I waited a unknown DSG only to have to run around looking for my pairs. Called one last Footlocker most don't go to for kicks and they had 2 10.5 and drove down there ASAP to pick up. Sorry for the rant lol.

Btw, the footlocker with the long line actually had a lot of pairs. That line cleared out and seemed like they still had more. My friend ended up waiting.

Long line at Footlocker

dook jacket 
mean.gif

probably tryna get fresh on the hornets light blue colorway too 
laugh.gif

sorry.

had to.

Damn yall shoulda went to stonestown. I was there 20 minutes before ftl opened and was 5th in line. The line was only like 10 deep when the store opened

lol, I hella hate Serramonte now. We live in what I think one of the worst places in the world if you're into copping kicks
mean.gif
I tell my friend this all the time.  I don't even bother with Serramonte anymore, seems like all the raffles there are rigged anyway.  My luck is way better at the places downtown.

That line at Serramonte brings back memories of trying to buy shoes :smh: I only go there for Kobes when that was the only HOH in the bay. Never dealt with the Jordan lines luckily. Is great to have a HOH closer now.

When I got to the mall few minutes after opening the line was out the door. They had a ton since they still had my size by the time I got to the front of the line. Champs had a smaller line but the $20 off was at FTL. I heard FNL had them too but I didn't check.

The Pacific blue upper looked horrible in person. :x

My issue is just width. No way I could size up without them being too long.

And I 100% agree on the Pac blues. Horrible looking in person. Planned on getting 1 of each but after seeing them I doubled on the home

That line at Serramonte brings back memories of trying to buy shoes
mean.gif
I only go there for Kobes when that was the only HOH in the bay. Never dealt with the Jordan lines luckily. Is great to have a HOH closer now.

When I got to the mall few minutes after opening the line was out the door. They had a ton since they still had my size by the time I got to the front of the line. Champs had a smaller line but the $20 off was at FTL. I heard FNL had them too but I didn't check.

The Pacific blue upper looked horrible in person.
sick.gif
Did you go to Southland? Went to Bayfair since I figured it would be less crowded. There was a line (maybe about 10) at FTL when I got there around 10:15 but even though the line at Champs was shorter, stayed at FTL cuz I got $20 off coupon also. No 9.5 for the Homes but I got the last size 10. With what others are saying, hope I got the right size.

For those still looking for a pair, Chicago Brand House is taking phone orders and you can use your CC, so you do not have to use a UA gift card like before.

Did you go to Southland? Went to Bayfair since I figured it would be less crowded. There was a line (maybe about 10) at FTL when I got there around 10:15 but even though the line at Champs was shorter, stayed at FTL cuz I got $20 off coupon also. No 9.5 for the Homes but I got the last size 10. With what others are saying, hope I got the right size.

Great Mall Milpitas. I had to drop off my car at the dealership first.

Anybody go to Eastridge FTL and HOH Valley Fair?

Got my shipping confirmation from FNL 
pimp.gif

Now just hoping my size 11 fits. My dad got a pair of size 11 mids for Father's Day so I tried his on before ordering these. 

Last edited:
lol, I hella hate Serramonte now. We live in what I think one of the worst places in the world if you're into copping kicks
mean.gif

I tell my friend this all the time.  I don't even bother with Serramonte anymore, seems like all the raffles there are rigged anyway.  My luck is way better at the places downtown.
I think Serramonte / Daly City is a great place for buying shoes. They usually get a lot of pairs in those shoe stores because of the high volume of sales. But it is Hypebeast central.

Going to SF downtown is a hassle because of parking and traffic.

Last edited:
I think Serramonte / Daly City is a great place for buying shoes. They usually get a lot of pairs in those shoe stores because of the high volume of sales. But it is Hypebeast central.
Going to SF downtown is a hassle because of parking and traffic.
going to the city is not the big of a hassle if you go at the right times.. But yeah serramonte is bopper central but that hoh is clutch sometimes when you wanna buy shoes not named air Jordans which I think is played out

Back
Top Bottom