OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

the speckles are fire!

quick question: i got a pair for my wife from eastbay. if they charged my CC already, i'm good right?

For the speckles, do you just use a paintbrush and yellow paint? Paint it one dot at a time?

Yeah I did it one dot at a time for more control. Used a brush before and the flicking method but it had more of a splash effect. Use something with a sharp tip like a toothpick. Regular paint from Walmart for a dollar. They have different yellows but I bought the yellow Apple Barrel brand.

Use the UA Select speckle midsole that Flashsole posted the link to and use that as your model. Tiny specks and a few slightly larger ones scattered looks best.

My favorities, Ranked, assuming that the shoes have no resale value.

This would be the order that I pick up the shoes, if I was told at some unknown point they would stop letting me take home shoes.

Feel free to respectfully disagree.

1)Dubnation/Playoff

2)Dubnation Lows (on Dells feet)

3)Black and Yellow (Finals) (Batman)

4)MI30

5)Home

6)MVPs

7)MVP PE

8)Chinese New Year

9)Dark Matter

10)Black History Month

11)Spash Party

12)Home Low (thapointguy PE)

12.5) Home Low

13)Raiders Low

14)Gray Low

15)Pacific Blue Low

16)Kent Bazemore Low

17)Underdogs

18)Grey Upper

19)Away

20)Yellow Upper (Yellow Swiss Cheese)

21)Orange/Black/Neon Low

22)Father to Son

23)Cherry Red/ Light blue Top 100 Highschool

24)Scratch Green low

25)Candy Reign

26)Grey/Greens

27)Select Camp Lows Teal/Pink

28) Teal/Pink/Yellows

Last edited:
Just finished 2 hours of full court. Stay TTS with your mid/Kobe sizing. Start off tight but break in quick. Too big and your heel slip will be terrible.

didn't the kevin durants come out with this colorway?

Yes. I read somewhere that Durant during his Free Agency wore the UA Finals pair so the model was probably going to be his sneaker and that didn't happen.

Why is Serramonte the only HOH/FTL the ONLY one getting teal lows? Trying to build hype?? :lol:

I bet the resellers are camping soon after seeing see the posting, especially not FTL online release :smh:

Last edited:
That's green or mariners colorway cause in some pics it looks mariners blue green can't really tell?

Back
Top Bottom