OFFICIAL UA CURRY 1 : CHARGED BY BELIEF. PLAYOFFS RELEASE 5/22 /// MVP'S 6/13

guys if anybody is able to find these MVP socks online plz post the link. Really want them but can't find them
I don't think the sold them online and from what I heard only in stores like Champs, SF Champ downtown has them and Stoneridge Mall in Dublin SOLD OUT.

Man, those all white championship lows are now my favorite pair. OH MY GOD. I would cap out for those, and I haven't camped out since like 2003!!!!!

Passing on the Curry Camps limited or not :smh: :x

Last edited:
I don't think the sold them online and from what I heard only in stores like Champs, SF Champ downtown has them and Stoneridge Mall in Dublin SOLD OUT.

What?? Who went to Stoneridge and bought the rest? Probably going to see them on CL or eBay soon lol.

Are the Black/red/gold mid releasing on 11 july? I didn't see them on any notices except the SC30 select camp mids and lows...

Haha, nice find. I think he was talking about this madness though. ...

He didn't get to see us go crazy at the ROARACLE, but yeah same confetti jubilation!
smile.gif
Lol! True. My bad, I just heard confetti and his celebration and just put the 2 together and forgot they won at Cleveland. Nice pic as well. I'm sure that had to be an awesome experience to witness in person.

*Update* I asked UA personally on Twitter and they said that there will be more info on this colorway later which means it could be an upcoming colorway. That means there's no promises but there's a legit possibility of these releasing

*Update* I asked UA personally on Twitter and they said that there will be more info on this colorway later which means it could be an upcoming colorway. That means there's no promises but there's a legit possibility of these releasing
Are you talking the Gold & Red, or the White & Gold Lows?

Not sure how i feel about the gold pair.

As for the Select Camp Lows - is the upper color similar to Pacific Whites?

I was like looking for banana cake mix one time last year cuz i always make a banana cake with chocolate frosting for my birthday and the store that always has it didnt have it.

So just for the hell of it i checked ebay and people were selling it 13-20 bucks shipped a box :lol:

Luckily my local store got a shipment in before my birthday

But right now only one person on ebay selling it its duncan hines banana cake mix 15 shipped a box :x dude has sold 60 of um smh

They a dollar each at my store

Last edited:
I was like looking for banana cake mix one time last year cuz i always make a banana cake with chocolate frosting for my birthday and the store that always has it didnt have it.

So just for the hell of it i checked ebay and people were selling it 13-20 bucks shipped a box :lol:

Luckily my local store got a shipment in before my birthday

But right now only one person on ebay selling it its duncan hines banana cake mix 15 shipped a box :x dude has sold 60 of um smh

They a dollar each at my store
don't knock his hustle though .
I'm ready to pick up some cake batter now

Back
Top Bottom